This isn't The Bachelor!

So, the men started thinking of someone to name.

All of a sudden, Dakota pointed to Anthony and yelled out, "Her!" before laughing. Anthony clutched the water bottle he was holding and thought to himself, "Is this fucker for real? Who the fuck does he think he is to point me to José like that?"

José's mouth opened wide afterwards.

Dakota then explained, "I think that he limits himself to just being a bottom and isn't open to the adventurous experiences of life, and he feels a little timid." Anthony stared at Dakota for a while and thought, "Oh, so we're playing this game? Alright."

José then looked towards Dakota.

He asked him, "How you know he's a bottom?" Dakota acted out and replied, "He said it." This did not sit well with Anthony, so he stepped forward and clapped back, "What happens if I was lying?" Dakota teasingly smiled back at Anthony after that. Meanwhile, Anthony said further, "You don't know who I am. You haven't even talked to me."

Dakota simply replied, "OK." before shutting up.

The moment Anthony stopped talking, Derek suddenly butted in and said, "I think he should go home as well." This shocked everyone else but Anthony and Dakota. A few moments later, Derek explained, "I just think you're a little young, and you've got a little sloppy really quickly." Anthony thought, "I just had a few drinks. Damn, these men."

Meanwhile, José simply nodded.

A few moments later, a tall tan-skinned guy named Jack raised his hand and said, "I'll say, too, like, Zuri, in line for the bathroom. You did tell me that you had a piece of ass at home." The guy in question named Zuri, a 45-year-old Black guy with three children via surrogacy, simply smiled and nodded. José was shocked, so he asked Zuri, "Is that true?"

Zuri nodded.

So, José said, "Well, I don't wanna prolong this, and I don't think I need to ask anybody else... I think you kinda said it yourself. So, I hope that you and your piece of ass work out." Zuri left the mansion shortly after saying his goodbyes to the 17 men. Once Zuri walked out the door, José pointed to Jack and jokingly said, "Thank God for you snitching."

The men laughed.

After that, José said, "I think we should probably go to the pool." After the men cheered loudly, everyone went to the pool area and put on some swimwear. Everyone but Dakota then got in the hot tub. When Brandon asked about his reason for pointing Anthony out, he said, "I'm reading non-verbal communication, and all I can see is body language and what's given to me by my two eyes, and so if I see someone who looks a little timid, I might just say it."

Brandon and Jozea nodded afterwards.

Dakota further said, "Sometimes, it pays to be demure. Sometimes, people don't want all these loud, messy bitches... they want the shy girl, so, good luck." As the men cheered, Anthony responded, "Well, I wasn't shy... I was just observing people."

All the men except Dakota nodded.

Brandon then told Dakota, "Cute answer. Real cute. But, where did you get insecurity from?" Dakota replied, "I see it, and I say it." Anthony stood up from the hot tub and said, "I just like to be quiet and observe people, you know? And then, maybe I'll come out of my shell when I know how people are. I don't wanna intrude myself on people, you know, and make them feel uncomfortable." Dakota rolled his eyes while Anthony defended himself.

A few moments later, Anthony sat back down.

He then continued his explanation, saying, "I wanna see their personalities. I wanna approach them, because I know how it feels to be approached by someone that's, you know, maybe too strong, or too much... And, I like to be, you know, kind about it."

Dakota nodded slowly to himself.

At the back of his mind, he thought, "I understand where he's coming from. This Anthony dude actually made some valid points. But at the end of the day, he has to realize that he didn't sign up to appear on The Bachelor. This isn't The Bachelor."

Anthony tried standing up to cross to the other side of the hot tub, but he slipped. This concerned the men in the hot tub, so they asked if he was OK.

Anthony said, "That's not because I'm drunk!" The men in the hot tub laughed. Jozea then asked the guy beside Dakota, "What do you like?" Dakota then said, "Ulisses?" Jozea laughed at himself and said, "I'm sorry, I haven't learned everyone's names."

The men agreed with Jozea.

Ulisses then said, "I'm sexually more of a bottom." Jozea then joked, "Yes... I see it for you." The men at the hot tub laughed before Dakota went to the mini-bar to get a drink. A few moments after that, José introduced Derrick Barry to the men.

The men proceeded to greet Derrick.

To be continued in Part 3...