Chapter 18 :- Is love Going to Take Place💕?

A/N PoV:-

The whole ride there was a pin drop silent. None talk. Soon they reached the mansion.

Y/N directly went to shower and got changed into night wears and after her night routine she slept

Y/N directly went to shower and got changed into night wears and after her night routine she slept. Soon taehyung came into the room just to get confused as she didn't even talk to him. He shrugged his thoughts and got changed into sleep wears and laid down beside her after pecking her forehead.

Time skip :-
Next Day:-

Y/N PoV :-
I woke up with the Sunlight falling on my eyes. I look around and frowned as I didn't see taehyung as he generally doesn't wake up this early. She got up and went to get her morning routine done.
Your attire:-

Soon her mobile rang indicating that there's an notification

XXXNEWS:-

      " The World's Famous Mafia King Kim Taehyung and the Business Women Nora Signed an Agreement together, further mafia king added that he is willingly looking forward to work with M/S Nora".

Y/N PoV:-

Now I get it why taehyung left for work early . The picture of them being too close was raising my anger as I was right fir taehyung girls are just Toy...

Y/N:- What a jerk!!! * mumbles to herself *
Soon shrugging off her thoughts she went to watch some Netflix but poor her couldn't concentrate on the show her mind and heart was in quarrel she couldn't understand why was she being so affected? What was she feeling??

Time skip:-

Tae PoV:-
I was busy in making an report which I needed to handover for an deal. When my partner came in.

Mr Chim:- * bow* Good Evening King, here is the Chart that you had ordered me to bring it to you. Handling the chart and after few Chita chats he left.

Soon taehyung was about to leave for house when Nora enters the room.
Noora:- Umm... hey Tae!
Tae:- Hey ! Why haven't you went home yet?
Noora:- Oh.. actually I had few contracts to sign and few formalities, well if you don't mind! Can we have dinner as I am sooo hungry I have already ordered it!!! Please tae* Doe eyes *
Tae:- * sign* fine but first let me inform to my princess she would be waiting for me.