Chapter 23

As has been pointed out, Jason is totally avoiding my eye's meet. My mother drops us off at my dorm room and chants her goodbyes and warnings before turning her heel the other direction. 

Well this night turned into something wicked, taking my hand Jason guides me past the doors frame and to my bed, still not saying anything, 

"Okay what the fuck is going on! You won't say more than two words to me or even look at me since the mentioning of Cole, what happened? How did i know him and who is he?"  i started off softly and kept my emotions under control but when i stared i couldn't stop, 

"Bell, i can't he, he was a friend to you, and he," He stumbled over his words still not looking at me,

"And to you? Did he have something to do with me and what happened?" i gulped down my tears, is he my stalker, still trying to kill me! 

"He was my, he was my brother and he, yes, he knew who your past stalker was, but he had nothing to do with it, he was a good person who just, he was just, in the wrong place at the wrong time i guess. "his voice is tight and a tear walks down his face as he tries to explain, shit!

"I'm so sorry, Jason. I really am, i shouldn't of pushed you, i'm really sorry." i stood up and took the disembodied man into my arms as he lets lose on more tears, never in my life have i ever seen a man cry like this, trying to push back the water running but failing even more. His body feels so cold, like he was dead himself.

"Bell, i have to tell you," his face reveals itself before mine,

"No baby, you don't have to." i tried to push his face back to where it was just sobbing but i failed,

"No, i have to tell you, It's my fault his dead, I wasn't well, when i first met you i had o drink a lot of pills just to function, but i didn't, i was fumed with anger and revenge. I wanted to hurt those who hurt me or got in my way, " as he speaks the tears kept falling, my clothes wet, like i just went swimming.

"Jason, it's not your fault, no body is perfect baby." I tried to shut him down,

"No please let me speak, i need to tell you what happened to Cole, to you and me." he wiped his face lifting off of the bed,

"I, you, uhh... okay, we were neighbors when we were very little, we'd have play dates but then things took a giant  twist, your dad and my mother had an affair, when my dad found out he shot your dad, he is in jail, still. But then you moved away, you left me, alone, with no one, and i wanted to hurt you the way you hurt me, like i said i was messed up and arrogant. I'm the reason Cole is dead, and i'm the reason, that you, That you.." he falls to his knees and his face is in his palms, his voice is shaking and struggling to speak fluently.

Wait what! i knew him long before, my dad had an affair? His dad killed my father! WHAT HE FUCK! This can't be,

"I found you at this place and my only mission was to hurt you, get my revenge , and then i went and fell in love, you gave me peace, i was so happy when i was with you but the moment you left i was back to overthinking and back to the dark hole i dug for myself. I sent you the photo's and notes, i kidnapped you and i, i was, i hurt you Bell, your like this because of me, i'm sorry." 

Update!!

Thank all of you for supporting me and the private messages. Keep voting and comment what do you want to happen next?

ILY xxx