𝐅𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒 | 𝐋𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧 (𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤)

A/N: HERE YOU GO, a little sneak peak of my upcoming Lloyd Hansen book called "FOCUS". This is obviously very out of context (it's a part if chapter 2) but you can at least get a little taste of the book!

Warnings: swearing, mentions of 'smut' idk, Lloyd is a warning himself, weapons, theft

__________

-

-

I walk around the glass box the necklace is in, trying to imagine how heavy it will be when I take it. I have to be careful tonight, there might be a lot of people here who want or need to do the same thing as me. There's a lot of men in tuxedo's here, or just casual suits too. There's also a lot of women in fancy dresses, so I guess I understand why I had to wear this thing.

I slowly walk around the room, acting like I'm really interested in certain things. I guess I look kind of fancy and expensive in these clothes, which makes my appearance less suspicious than if I went here in my usual black clothes, the ones I wear on missions. After looking at the necklace for a while again, I look around and see the bar. Bingo.

I walk over to that bar, and ask for a cosmopolitan. Yeah, I like sweet drinks. The bartender hands over the glass, and gives me a wink in the process. I wink back at him, knowing that he's probably gonna die if he's not careful tonight, and take a sip of the pretty pink drink.

I put the glass down, and scan the people in the room with my eyes again. The actual auction is going to get started in only a few minutes, and I can feel myself getting a little nervous. I quickly put that feeling away, and check my make-up in the large mirror behind the bar.

-

-

Lloyd's POV

"Get me in those damn security cams, now!" I shout, slowly going crazy because my people aren't getting me what I want. I walk up to the table full of food behind us in the room we got in, and smash it all off. "We're in, sir" one of my people suddenly says, pointing at the computer screen in front of him. "Good boy" I sigh, sarcastically patting his back once before moving his chair over.

"Alright..." I whisper to myself, trying to memorize every little thing I see though the cameras. "Hack it, turn them all off. Now, go go go!" I add, shouting theast sentence which makes everyone flinch before they go back to work. I'm here in London right now for only one thing; The Golden Vault Key.

It's a necklace, but it's also the key to a huge vault full of valuable and expensive stuff, also located in London. We're trying our best to find out where this vault itself is located in London, but we didn't find that one out yet. The necklace is here at this auction tonight, and I'm tending to steal it.

'Why not buy it, Lloyd? Don't you have lots of money?'. Yes, yes I do. But why do it the boring way, if I can do it the fun way? Exactly, because that would be; boring. Suddenly, while I'm looking at the computer screen, I see someone walking up to the bar. The woman looks beautiful, gorgeous even.

I tell the guy next to me to zoom in, and take a deep breath. It would be a damn fucking waste if I wouldn't go down there to at least talk to her before the auction starts, wouldn't it? I let out a sigh, grab my gun and put it in the side of my pants. I put on my blazer, look in the mirror, wink at myself once and run my hand through my hair before leaving this room.

-

-

Back to Amelia's POV

I take another sip of the Cosmopolitan drink in front of me, and let out a silent sigh. Only two more minutes until the actual auction starts, I can't wait to get that necklace and fly back to New York to give it to Jones. I look around again, seeing people looking at all the things that are going to be auctioned. They're all snobs, I don't like snobs who actually act like snobs.

"You look like someone who's order something else than a sweet drink like that" I hear, coming from behind me. I turn myself around very slow, lean my back against the bar and stare right into the pretty eyes of a handsome tall man with a soft looking mustache, wearing tight pants and a blazer with a printed shirt underneath.

"Oh well, I like my drinks sweet" I reply, before taking another sip which makes him smirk. "Hm, you look more like a Martini kinda-girl" the man adds, walking up to the stool next to me and sitting down in it, asking for a glass of Bourbon.

"Do I?" I ask in reply, taking another sip and licking my lips after. "Interested in anything here, tonight?" he asks, just skipping the whole drinks-thing now. "Maybe, I'll see what the night brings. How about you? Just as snobby as the rest of the people here?" I ask in reply, causing him to let out a chuckle.

"I wouldn't say snobby, but I like... Shiny things, expensive things that get me money" the handsome looking man tells, making me smirk. "Ah, did you just try to make the word 'snob' sound better by explaining it in a different way?" I ask, and he raises his eyebrows. "Maybe" the man sighs, and I let out a slight giggle before putting my hands on the bar, and accidentally cutting myself on a piece of glass someone left here.

"Shit..." I whisper, watching the blood come out of my finger. "You should get ghat wrapped-" the man next to me tries to say, but he shuts up as soon as I put my finger in my mouth, suckling and licking the blood off with my eyes closed. I slowly open my eyes again, look at my finger and look at my side.

He's looking right at me with slightly widened eyes and a lustful look on his face, making me smile as I frown a little. "What? Someone has to lick my wounds, right?" I ask, winking at him before I stand up from the stool. "Hey," the man adds, making me stop walking. I slowly turn around again, and raise my eyebrows for a second.

"I'm... I'm Lloyd. What's your name, sunshine?" he asks, looking at me from head to toe for a second. "It's nice to meet you, Lloyd. I'm... Out of here" I reply, winking at him again before walking up to the room where the auction is about to start. I can feel Lloyd's eyes burning in my back, so I just smile at that feeling and keep walking.

-

-

Lloyd's POV

Wow, that woman just gave me chills. She looked fantastic, fucking gorgeous, definitely the best looking girl out here. That drink, perfect. That smile, beautiful. Her choice of words, fucking awesome. The way she sucked her finger and said 'someone has to lick my wounds, hot as fuck. I think a little part of me died inside just now, I realize that I'm barely breathing as I watch her walk around the corner.

I take a deep breath, finish the glass of Bourbon and walk towards the room where the auction is about to get started. I'm so ready for this, even though I have to keep my mind focused on the necklace instead of taking that girl home to lick my wounds, and some other parts.

I notice that I'm having a hard time focusing on something else now, it's been years since that happened. I don't know if I like it or not, but I do know that I have to find this woman again. I can't let her go now, she's in my head already and she's not gonna get out of there any time soon, I guess.

I sit down on one of the chairs in the back, and keep looking around. "Focus, come on" I whisper to myself, slowly shaking my head. Jeez, this woman has ahold of me! Already, I can't imagine what's gonna happen when I find her again. Well, I can imagine, but I shouldn't. I'm wearing tight pants, I can't have them getting even tighter.

-

(Well, here you go! Let me know if you liked it and let me know if you're excited for the book!)