The Euphoria

Author's Note: I had to listen to a naughty playlist to get myself into the mood
༼ ༎ຶ ᆺ ༎ຶ༽

so enjoy!

____________________________

Aloy woke up with a start.

She quickly rose from laying down and breathed hard. Puffs of air left her mouth.

The redhead brought her hands to her face, covering it.

Her naked skin was wet from sweat, and she felt hot, so hot-

She'd had that same dream again. It was the only thing she could think about, her creamy skin against his. His sweet voice whispered sweet nothings against her skin, making her groan in need.

She had come to Memorial Grove a few days ago, ready to rest before the Kulrut, but her nights had been anything but restful. Her body craving constantly for a release.

Her core pulsed in need as she dragged her fingers from her face towards her hair, hair swiftly going between them.

The skin between her legs seemed to be wet from her nightly dream. Aloy huffed in agony as she laid back down. Her hands went away from her hair, and she moved them downwards, giving her skin feather-like touches. Her hairs rose as goosebumps shook under her touch. She let out a huff of air.

Aloy looked outside and noticed the rising sun. Its light comes inside her room, illuminating it.

She could do it once if she was quick enough.

She touched her skin, with more pressure and took her hand towards her breasts. She started to massage them, exhaling from the relaxing movement. She did this for a moment until she moved her fingers to her nipples. She took a hold of the small nubs, twisting them. A small groan left her lips.

She caressed the dark skin of her areola. Her body tenses as her nipples stiffen from the touch.

Her teeth bit into her lip.

The heat in her belly turns her brain into mush.

Her hands go against her round breasts as she massages them. Her strokes turn harder as she feels herself relax into the touch completely. Fingers trace her soft skin. Her right-hand abandons her breast for now and travels downward, along the lines of her stomach. She breathes in as her fingertips meet the edge of her undergarments.

The dampness of them is imminent as she pushes them aside.

She spreads her legs wide, and she doesn't care to muffle a whine that leaves her mouth as her fingertip glides up and down her wet heat.

The redhead occasionally hits her clit as she continues rubbing her labia, wetting her fingers.

She teases the sensitive rim of her hole, sending shivers down her back.

Aloy's other hand still teases her left nipple as her clit pulsates against her and all she can think is how she wants his lips on her.

She slips her fingers inside, pushing deep. She can't fight the pull of her cunt. Her warm walls feel like silk, wrapping around them. She spreads them against her wet walls and moans at the feeling. She is throbbing.

Fuck.

As her walls suckle her fingers, she shuts her eyes. She lets her strokes become hard and fast as her confidence grows. She is absolutely soaked. Her face becomes crimson as she realises this. But she keens as her labia feels so smooth and slippery against her palm.

She starts to stroke her clitoris with her thumb. The heat boils in her veins.

Aloy pushed against her walls, hoping for her fingers to reach something inside, to rub something deep, to melt together with herself. She starts to grind against her hand, hastening her pace. She takes in a sharp breath and moans.