03

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I scrambled to grab it. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

"Eleanor, where have you been?" I heard mum anxious on the other side. 

"Sorry, mum, I stayed with Draco last night." 

"Oh, sorry darling. I was worried when I noticed you were home."

"It's ok, mum. I need to get ready for school, but I'll see you after." I hung up the phone and rolled around to see Draco staring at me. "Did you develop a staring problem in the last seven years?" 

Draco gave me a cheeky smile while laughing. 

"Definitely not a morning person still," He said getting up from the bed. "There are clothes in the bathroom for you. Do you want tea?" 

"Why not," I got up and walked down the hallway to the bathroom. I looked at the clothes and noticed they were a grey sweater and black ripped jeans. "Draco, where did you find these clothes?" 

"I had someone grab them for me this morning," He yelled from the kitchen. "Why, are they not your style?" I heard him ask getting close to the bathroom. I quickly put on the clothes and opened the door. 

"Does it look alright?" I asked he stood there with two mugs of tea in his hands. 

"Looks great," He said handing me the tea. 

"Draco," I started as we walked out to the living room. "Were you cuddling me last night?" He stared back to look at me and laughed. 

"Don't be ridiculous." 

"I thought I'd ask, I had the weirdest dream last night." 

"Oh did you?" He sat on the couch and I sat next to him taking a sip of the tea. 

"It was just really odd. I definitely felt something touching my butt in the middle of the night, but if it wasn't you, must have been a ghost. A horny ghost." Draco looked down at his phone as I spoke. 

"Do you want breakfast?" He asked before getting up and going to the kitchen. 

"I don't really eat in the morning," I turned to look at him. "But I guess a granola bar or something would be fine." He opened the cupboard and threw a bar at me. I opened it and began eating it as I scrolled on my phone. I looked up and couldn't see Draco as I looked around the apartment. I saw him changing in the bedroom with the door open and quickly looked away. 

"Are you ready to go?" He asked walking out of his room. 

"Sure."Once out of his apartment, we walked down the alley to where his car was parked. The drive to school wasn't very long, when we pulled in I noticed Henry and Noah smoking together. 

"Draco, Eleanor, what are you two doing together?" Noah asked with a troubled face. 

"She stayed with me last night," Draco started as he took the cigarette from Henry, taking a drag. Noah shook his head and grabbed the back of his neck. 

"Nice." I stood there as I could feel the tension between the two of them. 

"Well, I, uh, should go..." 

"Let me walk you-" Both boys started then stared at each other. 

"I can walk myself." I turned towards the door when I noticed Hermione talking with a blonde girl. "Hermione, hi." 

"Eleanor, it's great to see you again." Hermione brought me into a hug. "This is Luna, she's a good friend of mine and that's Neville." I noticed the boy behind Luna who I hadn't when I first walked over to them.