eight

TEAM UP

The rest of the family is in relief knowing Venice is in a good condition although he is still in coma. The doctor said it will probably took him a weeks, months, or even years to wake up.

We still don't have an assurance that Venice will wake up, his good condition is just for now... the doctor said that his body condition will probably change as long as he's here. The bullets hit his ribs and side part of his kidney, so his internal organs really affected by that three bullets.

I walk towards the bed where Venice is laying down, unconscious and looks like a wilted vegetable with a lot of hose and wires connected to his body.

I can only pursed my lips seeing him like this.

"Phi Pete, it's already morning... Aren't you going with us to take a rest?" Macau approach me and I turned to face him.

"I'm ok, I'll stay here to talk with Venice... The doctor said that this is good so he will wake up sooner" I flash a small smile.

"But you need to rest too Phi, Phi Venice doesn't want you to be stress" Macau caress my hand.

"I'm surely fine Macau, you can go now and I will stay here... There's a sofa there so I can probably sleep there later" I gave him a reassuring smile patting his head.

Macau can't do anything but nodded before he left the room.

Now it's just me and the unconscious body of Venice. I sigh as I sat down on a chair beside his bed.

"Love... I'm sorry... I'm sorry I am not there when you need me, sorry that I didn't protect you" I slowly caress his hand with the tears flowing through my cheeks.

"I shouldn't go with Khun No so you don't have to come pick me up and got into a car crash..." I added still crying and sniffing.

"You always been so kind and bestest man I knew, everyone knew that so how can someone do this to you? That bastard who did this to you must be very cruel and evil that they deserve to be put in your situation" I said firmly clenching my fist and jaw.

Maybe Vegas is right, that we aren't in the world where justice is worthy. The world we're stepping is the world with full of death, agony, wrath and darkness.

This is the world when you enter once, there's no way you can go out.

So just like what Vegas explain, the only justice we can create is the revenge. War and death will always part of everything.

"And I can't just look at you like this and just wait for the uncertainty of you waking up" I stare at Venice's closed eyes "Whatever may happen, there is only one thing I can do with certainty, to take revenge for you" I added taking a deep breath and wiped my tears.

No matter how many times I will say that the Theerapanyakul was always be the perfect family, I can always see that that family are full of secrets.

I can't get anything from them if I just ask questions, I need to move in my own. But I know I can't do that, I need someone who knows something.

There's no other than, Vegas.

I get the phone Vegas gave me earlier, I scroll down through his contacts only to see a few names on it.

My number : xxxxxxxx

After I searched for his number, I go back to the home page and the photo gallery caught my attention.

I don't want to be nosy and invade his privacy but I can't help it.

I open the photo gallery and I saw two album. One of that is the camera roll filed with random photos of sunsets, moon, and views. The second album filed with a photos of two young boy who looks each other.