Chapter 3

I fell and rolled on the floor until the wall hit my back, stopping me.

'Strange'. I looked up and my eyes slowly widened.

This couldn't be happening. I slowly stood up and looked around the room.

'Who's this'? I looked at Wong.

'She knows more about the multiverse then us. So I brought her along'.

'I told you, I'm not an expert besides, movies are not always the same in real life'. Wong looked at Stephen.

'Movies'?

'She came from a universe where we're all actors. Apparently we're the characters, correct'? I nodded.

'Then you might know what will happen in the future'. I shook my head.

'Sorry. I don't think so'.

'You haven't even taken a good look at what's going on'? Stephen said. A strand of his hair fell to the side of his forehead.

'Well, it's an easy deduction if you can call it that. I know you two but I don't know her and I asked you about the incident with Spider-Man so that means that obviously already passed and there was no movie after that, at least not yet. It hasn't been released yet'.

'It could've helped if she knew the future'.

'Gee, thanks Wong'.

'And the kid knows my name'.

'You know, I should take this kid thing as a compliment'. I walked over and looked around.

'And she's a sarcastic 16-year-old'.

'Again, thank you but I'm 21. Basically an adult since I turned 18 or when I was 12'.

'What do you mean by that'?

'I was expected to be mature at a young age'.

'Do I know you'? I looked at the girl and I shook my head.

'I don't know you'.

'We don't know you', Wong said back.

'Y/n L/n and you'?

'America Chavez'. I shook her hand.

'So why did you bring her, Stephen'? Wong asked.

'You know how I said I knew a person that knows witchcraft'.

'Are you taking me to see Wanda'? They all looked at me.

'Yes'.

I was handed a jacket. Stephen changed into a warmer outfit and he opened a portal. I looked around and smiled. Apple trees. But something in my gut felt that there was something wrong.

'Apples', I heard Stephen say. I looked over and saw him with Wanda.

'Eventually', she replied.

'Smells...'

'Sweet'?

'I was going to say real'.

'Oh, it's all very real. I put the magic behind me'. I looked around. I just felt something was wrong. 'Who's this'?

'Y/n L/n', I replied. She looked at me weirdly.

Why was everyone doing that? Did I seem out of place? I mean, probably. I was from another universe.

I walked off somewhere and looked around more closely. When I touched a tree. Green like energy formed and deflected my hand a bit.

Something was really wrong. Then suddenly everything began to change as a red mist covered everything over.