5. Someone else

~ Jihoon's POV ~
As I was relaxing at a nearby cafe, I turned on my phone and see some message notifications.

"Jihoon, I can't reach Hyunsuk, it's been 2 days since he's been ghosting."

I sighed as I finished reading the texts then I received another text.

"Hyunsuk has never done this before."

I then left the cafe and went to his house. As I was right by his door, he opened then and saw me.

"Oh Jihoon, what's up, why are you here?" he asked.

"You haven't been answering our staff's calls and messages." I said as he kept silence. Then a car arrived behind us then Hyunsuk started walking towards it. But before he went any farther, I grabbed his wrist and asked who that was.

"Just.. Someone who likes me." he responded before walking towards the car and going him leaving me there.

~ Next day, still Jihoon's POV ~

I was at a photoshoot then it was my break.

My driver which is my hyung (not actual brother) was coming in trying to get in contact with someone. I went towards him and grabbed his phone and saw the caller id hyunsuk.

"Uhm well that's-" my driver started.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well Hyunsuk isn't answering." I gave him his phone back and ran out going to my car and driving back.

I was driving while trying to get in contact with Hyunsuk, but he wouldn't answer then I saw 2 familiar figures from afar so I drove there.