Meeting Shifu and Furious Five / Level Zero

Mitsuko's POV

The crowd continues to cheer for the Dragon Warriors as the palace pigs bring Po (still in the ruined palanquin) and the palace geese bring me to the top of the palace stairs and inside the main building. They drop Po to the ground while they dropped me carefully and quickly exit.

Po: Wait a second.

The doors close, leaving Me and Po along in the room.

Po: Hello? Uh... I think there's been a slight mistake. Everybody seems to think that we're, uh...

Mitsuko: Po, I don't think no one can hear us. This place was kinda bit empty and... too quiet.

Sadao: I agree with her.

He slowly turns around and realizes where he is. He moans in pure amazement while I looked around the whole place with impressive and enthusiastic expression. This place wasn't so bad, man, I wish Sensei will see this once we met again.

Mitsuko: Hmm, this place never been so bad. This is what inside of the Jade Palace looks like.

Sadao: So, that's what your caretaker said. This whole place was so gorgeous and even the China and Valley of Peace as well.

Mitsuko: I agreed with you too.

Po: The Sacred Hall of Warriors! No way! Look at this place! (To Mitsuko) Misty, do you see that? That's what I'm telling about earlier!

Mitsuko: (Looks at the Rhino Armor) Yeah, yeah. You told me about those earlier, I know. Hey Po, Catch out that cool looking Rhino-suit Armor, sure It's pretty cool.

He spots the rhino-suit armor and runs up to it as I moved away a little to give Po a good glimpse.

Po: Master Flying Rhino's armor. With authentic battle damage!

He turns and sees another famous artifact - the green sword previously seen in Po's dream. He runs up to it.

Po: Whoa... The Sword of Heroes! Said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just by looking- OW!

He shakes his finger and sucks it. I looked at him, dumbfounded like he didn't even touch it. I found it, confusing and weird.

Mitsuko: That doesn't make any sense.

Sadao: I agree with you.

He then runs up to an apparently empty display.

Po: The Invisible Trident of Destiny!

Mitsuko: (Whispers) Is he seeing things?

He looks up at a painting and gasps.

Po: I've only seen paintings of that painting...

Po joyfully examines other kung fu artifacts and running around like a 5 year old child, I was following while looking all of those artifacts which I find it cool but I don't want to touch it or else someone will caught us. He stop and then spots an urn which appears to be glowing from the inside. He gasps.

Po: [loudly] Nooo! Ohhhh! [He runs up to it.]

We take a look at this urn, I curiously look at it.

Mitsuko: What is this?

Po: The Legendary Urn of Whispering Warriors... said to contain the souls of the entire Tenshu Army! [He hesitates before coming close to the urn and whispering into it.] Hello?

Shifu: [From out of view] Have you finished sight-seeing?

Mitsuko: What was that?

Sadao: Oh boy, I know I have a bad feeling about this.