Chapter 2 : Something I should know?

You quickly stood back up, but fell down due to one yellow glowing eye staring at you in the darkness, luckily, Freddy caught you. You looked paralyized as you pointed to it. The person spoke, "Somethin' I should know here Freddy?" The person in the shadow came into the office, a long bushy tail, with fox ears. He wore and eye patch and a pirate costue. He had red hair. "Just a beauty of a night gaurd." Freddy spoke, causing you to blush a bit. Freddy put you down. The pirate came at you holding your hands. "Are you sure you want to make that choice?" He spoke looking down. "An old Fox like me would just cause you trouble." You remembered this animatronic. Foxy. You smile as you pat his head, causing him to blush and his ears plop down like a cute puppy. "Everyone makes mistakes. Even something even more horrible than a normal mistake. But if someone has a big enough heart to forgive you, you can call them a friend." You realize you got out of topic and looked at everyone. They almost had tears in their eyes. You panic looking in your pockets grabbing a hankercheif and wiping their eyes. "Lets not cry now." Chica hugs you. Your smile turns into a quick panic one. You smile as you feel her arms wrapped around you. After meeting Foxy you slowly start to wonder, 'Is there anyone else I should know about?' You see its 4:21 pm. You still had two more hours. "Freddy?" He looks at you suddenly smiling. "Yes?" He says as his blue eyes shine brightly. You clear your throat blushing. "I-is anyone else here? You know, Animatronics like you guys." He slowly glares, suggesting he doesn't want to answer that question. "Y-you dont have to answ-" Bonnie touches your shoulder, "It's better off you don't know, it'll be more safe." Even Chica had a serious look on her face. You take off Freddy's hat putting it on you and bend down to see his face. You see him blush covering his face and taking his hat putting it back on. You laugh, your (H/C) swaying around.
Freddy's P.O.V
She laughed? She laughed! I've heard heard many laughs but not as beautiful as hers. Her (H/C) sways around as she wipes the tears off her eyes. As her eyes open I could see the color of them. (E/C)...Beautiful. I looked at everyone elses faces, the felt the same too.

Back to you
You feel like there's something watching, staring, at you. You quickly rurn around to see nothing there. You turn to see it's 5:34. It felt like a long day. I decided to step out of the door. It was dark, cold. You hugged your arms as you slowly stepped. You felt two hands bring you back and hold you. It was Bonnie. He leaned his lips over your ear. "Stay with us until it's time for you to go. I dont want a Princess like you getting lost." You could feel his hot breath down your neck. You nod fast, blushing. You step back inside as you hear growling. It was Freddy. "Don't keep her to yourself fat ass!" Bonnie and Freddy glare at eachother. You can feel Bonnie hugging you tighter. You hear Foxy say, "Yeah, don't keep the beautiful Lassie' all to yourself!" He smiled. "Shut it mutt!" Bonnie growled. "What did you say you piece of s-" His words get caught off by a small, 'Hmph' you were holding your mouth trying not to laugh. You couldn't help it, you laughed and laughed. Everyone else smiled.