Chapter 4 : Just Gold

After comforting Foxy you decided to pick hum up bridal style and show him to the others. He was HEAVVVYYY. After putting him down, you put your hands on your knees and panted. "He's alright n-now.."
Your said catching a breath. After a while your stumach grumbled. "Someone's hungry!" Bonnie chuckled. Chica's face lit up. She took your hand and brought you to the kitchen. She took oit a cold pizza and put it inside the oven. To buy up the time, you and Chica played with the utensils. You played knights. Chica had a pot, and two wooden spoons in her hands. You had the same on. The oven stopped and Chica took out the pizza. There were two. "Let's eat!" She said licking her lips and smiling. You heard the door open. No one was there. The others were near Pirates Cove talking to Foxy. Who was that? What is that? You felt a hand as Chica grabbed you, glaring at the door. She never looked or seemed so serious in her life. She ran you through a short-cut if the Kitchen to the Dining Hall. Your (H/L) hair swayed through the air as you were running. You two ran to Pirates cove without saying a word. "Tch. He came out, didn't he?" Chica nods and lets you go. You feel two arms go around your waist as you hear a, "I certainly did." The others gasp to your attention. You look up to see someone that has a resemblence to Freddy, even though, he had pitch black eyes. He was also gold. He looks down at you and smiles. "Call me Goldie, dear~" Freddy looked aggrivated, "What're you gonna do to her?!" He hissed. "You'll see~" He said as he slowly faded away, so did you.