new strom

...

After that incident she didn't change she remains same..but Dev he was feeling guilty..he always used to see her when she is busy...he used to saw her while when she talking is with Avu , abhi bhai or sid...he was getting attracted towards her laugh, her innocence with everything releted to her..it was getting noticed by krati..

They all seating in hall..she coming with groceries...she were sweating and looking tired...his eyes fell on her he about to help her when his eyes fell on krati who was looking at him with glare...She goes towards kitchen...

DM : bahu chai

After sometime she came with tea...

DM : itna waqt ?! Jaldi kaam to karna nhi aata nakhre karwalo inse bas aur ye tumhara pallu kaha hai

She looked down while placing her saree's pallu on her head...then her eyes fell on Dev and krati who was seating with eachother holding hands...she felt pang in her heart..

Krati : Dev you're so cute

She pulled his cheeks... DM gave siddhi empty cup but cup fall from her hand..krati smirked towards her..she shivered.. DM looked at her in anger..

DM : itni bhi jaan nhi hai haath me aapko to nakhre karne se time mile to aap dyan dengi

Saying this she held her hairs..she gasped in pain...Dev about to stop her but krati held his wrist..which get unnoticed by siddhi...

Sidd : ahh

DM : itna dard toh sehna padega na galti jo ki hai ab jao aur lunch banao

And she throws her on cold floor....she goes to make lunch... after sometime she make lunch and served everyone...they tested food...krati get up from dinning table

Krati : is really this is food?!

She said making weird face...

DM : yahi problem hoti hai in chhoti ghar ki ladkiyon ki kuch theek se to kar nhi paati kash main ise apne bete ke liye na chunti to achha hota...maa ne kuch sikaya to nahi ya bas matkna sikhaya hai pura din...

She felt like a vomit so she immediately ran towards washroom and puked her all food...than come back...

DM : maharani aap thik toh hai na

She said sarcastically...she felt dizziness...she fainted and fall on floor....Dev picked her and made lay down on sofa...

Krati : main doctor ko call karti hoon

Dev sprinkled water on her face..she gained conscious and open her eyes..her eyes fell on his face..she immediately pushed him a little which get unnoticed by everyone..

Dev : are you oky ?!

She just hummed...suddenly doctor entered there..he checks her...

doctor : congratulations she is pregnant

Everyone get happy expect siddhi , Dev

Krati smirked looking at doctor and he smirked back and winked while showing her thumb...

DM : ab to shayd mujhe pota mil jayega

Sid : congratulations bhai and bhabhi

Abhi : I am gonna be soon chachu

Dev : how can this possible ?!

Avu : bhai ab aapko pata hi hoga

Dev : shut up this baby is not mine

Everyone get 440 volts ka jhatka...her eyes winded...DM goes and come with a can...and poured whole petrol on her..everyone eyes winded..and Suddenly.........

Tbc.......