broken

...

He was seating on bed looking at sleeping her figure..soon he also closed eyes and slept...

At early morning He opened his eyes...he didn't found her in room..he was moving towards washroom...when he bumped into her...she were wearing bathrobe..he was looking at her in shock..she rolled her eyes nd moved towards her cupboard and take saree from there...she about to go inside washroom again..he held her wrist and pulled her closer..she fall on his Naked chest...her hand were in his heart..she could feel his heartbeat...she realised there position she pushed him and goes towards washroom... he went out side

Everyone seating on dinning table...she come there to serve...she was wearing a white net saree which was clearly showing her perfect curved waist and stomach...Dev constantly looking at her...she served him...still his attention was on her waist...soon he saw krati who was glaring at him constantly...' Dev stop it thinking like a despotic teenagers ' he thought...

It was afternoon..she was getting bore..she noticed some books on book shelf..she took a book started reading them...it was almost 4:00 he returned from police station as there is half day...soon he entered room saw her reading book...he noticed that was his books...

Dev : siddhi

She was still lost in books

Dev : siddhi , siddhu , mrs Joshi

After she looked at him...

Dev : tumne ye books padh li

Poiting towards books which was on side table she nodded.. he get shocked as he didn't completed this books in one day and she completed this in some hours..

Like this 3 months passed daily he mostly saw her reading or working..she even didn't look at him...he wants to talk with her but she always ignore him...

He was getting in depression..he used to spend most of the time with Karti..one day they were in party...

Dev : yaar she is ignoring me and I am getting sad I don't why

Krati : Dev ye to achha hai na humare liye

Dev : par mujhe achha nhi lg rha hai main chahta hoo ki woh mujhse baate kare

Karti rolled her eyes..and gave him drink

Dev : you know na main nhi pita

Krati : but ek baar pine se kya hota hai pilo achha lagega halka halka...

She made him drink a whole bottle of wine...she placed her hands on his neck...he was not sense...he saw siddhi's face in Krati's face...he held her cheeks and say sorry... Krati's anger raised but she controlled...he moved towards her lips krati closed her eyes...but soon she didn't saw his actions she gets irritated and opened her eyes and didn't saw him..she looked here there saw him dancing with girls in drunken State...somehow she take him room..

At morning he woke up...saw himself shirtless..his head was paining a lot..his eyes fell on krati who was sleeping beside him.. blanket was wrapped around her chest...he shakes her..she woke up rubbing her eyes ..

Krati : kya hua ?! *While yawning

Dev : tum yaha kaise ?!

Krati : Dev are you mad ?! Tumhe yaad nhi kya hua raat ko ?!

Dev : nahi *he said scared tone

Krati : we slept with eachother

His faced changed into a shocked face...krati smirked as she knew they didn't did anything but still he believed her...he get up from bed immediately wore his shirt...

Dev : chalo ghar...

They all reached home. everyone was doing breakfast expect vaishu she were in her room..siddhi was standing ther

Sid : bhabhi aap bhi baithiye na yaha

Sidd : nahi hum nhi khaa sakte

Abhi : kyu

Sidd : aaj karwa chauth hai

Abhi : isliye aaj vaishu nhi khaa rhi hai

Dev was amazed at her..he cheated her..he blamed her and now he slept with another women and now she is having fast for him , for his long life.. Suddenly DM eyes fell on them

DM : beta aao breakfast karlo

They walked towards dinning table...he sat on dinning table..looked at her who was smiling and talking with sid and abhi...his eyes get red and wet...

At night

After karwa chauth ceremony..She entered in room saw him drinking...his eyes were red...she get shock he didn't drink then why today..she moved ahead..he heard anklets voice..he saw her looking at him in shock..he moved towards her and pulled her in hug...

Dev : please don't stop talking with me I am really really sorry for my behavior

Saying this he started crying...She was melting for him..her heart can't see crying her love crying like this..she broked hug and wiped his tears

Sidd : theek hai hum aapse baat karna nhi chhodenge par aap aise royiye mat please...

Dev : sachhi ?!

Sidd : muchi

She said pinching her neck..he hugged her tightly..it was her first time when he is Hugging her like this..he were feeling better after hugging her...after sometime she broke the hug and started leaving from there...but he held her wrist and pinned to the wall...his hand goes on her waist...she started feeling butterflies in her stomach...he was moving towards her lips...she closed her eyes giving him permission...soon he pressed his lips against hers...she placed her one hand in his chest...they started moving their lips against eachother..she clutched his shirt..he was moving more into her..his heart beating faster...his hand rubbing her waist... She parted her lips to allowing his tongue inside her mouth...he entered his tongue inside her mouth..slowly explored her each every corner..she clutched his chest more tightly...soon her left her lips as they were breathless...

Soon he realised what he had done...he knows he is going break her heart more mercilessly if she get to know about what he had done...here she was blushing hardly...it's was her most beautiful moment of her life...she buried her face in his chest while blushing...he felt more guilty....he placed his palm on her hairs..caressing her hairs..

Tbc