I asked you to wait...

Y/N'S POV:

As we walk out the room we hear sound coming from one of the dead guards walkie-talkie. It was yelling. We heard horrible screams coming from children.. omg what was happening..

We see dead bodies everywhere, el looked like she wanted to cry. Kai was already a crying mess, even thought I was holding him and closing his eyes he can still hear the screams.  We see dead body's of children..what kind of monster would do this??

El starts to cry and honestly now I am too. I hug el as well as we continue walking, I'm till holding on to Kai. We hear more screams coming from the rainbow room, el starts to run towards the screams. "El wait!" I yell trying to catch up to her. We walk in and there's dead body's everywhere..

It was...Peter..
we witnessed him kill one more person.

Peter stopped as soon as he heard Kai crying. he knew it was us.

I stand there not knowing what to say.. who was he..

It's completely silent, the only thing that can be heard is Kai crying, me and el breathing loudly of fear and Peter sighing.

"I asked you to wait" Peter said. As he turns his head still not facing me.

I let go of Kai's hand and signal el to get out of here with him. El grabs Kai's hand and begins to run as soon as she tried to leave with Kai, Peter turns around and shuts the door with his mind. El tried to open the door while panicking. Peter begins to walk to us. I stand in front of el and Kai as we start walking backwards.

"Stay away!" I yell. "I would never hurt you.." Peter says as he puts his finger on my chin lifting it up to look at him. Eleven was now crying. Peter turns to look at el "why do you cry for them, eleven? After everything they did to you? Hmm?" He says. I push Peter away from her and stand in front of him. "Don't touch her!" I yell. El grabs Kai and hugs him as I'm talking to Peter.

"And you, you think you need them but you don't. You don't." Peter says to me. "Oh, but I know you're just scared" Peter says as he puts his hand on my face. "I was scared once too" he says. I move my face side ways and look at the ground. He slowly removes his hand.

"I know, what it's like to be different, to be alone in this world, like you, I didn't fit in with the other children. Something was wrong with me, all the teachers and the doctors said I was..broken. My parents thought a change of scenery, a fresh start in Hawkins, might just cure me. As it would be any different here. But then...to my surprise our new home provided a discovery. And a newfound sense of purpose. I found a nest of black widows living inside a vent. Most people fear spiders. They detest them, and yet I found them endlessly fascinating. More than that, I found a great comfort in them, a kinship. Like me, they are solitary creatures. And deeply misunderstood. The most important of all predators, they immobilize and feed on the weak, bringing balance and order to an unstable ecosystem. But the human world was disrupting this harmony. You see, humans are a unique type of pest. Multiplying, and poisoning our world all while enforcing a structure of their own. A deeply unnatural structure. Where others saw order, I saw a straitjacket. A cruel, oppressive world dictated by made-up rules. Seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, each life a faded, lesser copy of the one before. Wake up eat, work, sleep, reproduce and die." Peter says yelling the last few sentences.

"Everything, is just waiting- waiting for it all to be over, all while performing in a silly, terrible play, day after day. I could not do that. I could not close off my mind and join in the madness, I could not pretend." Peter says getting close to me again.

"And I realized... I didn't have to. I could make my own rules. I could restore balance to a broken world. A predator, but for good. As I practiced I realized, I could do more than I possibly imagined. I could reach into others, into their minds, their memories. I became an explorer. I saw my parents as they truly were. To the world, they presented themselves as good, normal people, but like everything else in this world it was all a lie. A terrible lie. They had done things, such awful things. I showed them who they really were. I held up a mirror. My naive father believed it was a demon cursing them for their sins. But my mother somehow knew. Knew it was I who was holding up that mirror, and she despised me for it. She called a doctor, an expert. She wanted him to lock me away, to fix me, even though it wasn't I who was broken. It was them. And so she left me with no choice. No choice but to act. To break free. With each life I took, I grew stronger. More powerful. They were becoming a part of me. But I was still a child. And I did not yet know my limits. And it nearly killed me. My father was arrested, blamed for the death of my sister and mother, just as I had planned, but I was far from free. I woke up from my coma only to find myself place in the care of a doctor, the very doctor I had hoped to escape. Dr. Martin Brenner, Papa. But the truth...the truth is he did not just want to study me. He wanted more. He wanted control. When papa finally realized he could not control me, he tried to recreate me. He began a program. And soon, others were born. You were born, and I am so glad you were y/n. So very glad." Peter says. I turn to look at the dead body's on the ground.

"There not gone y/n, there still with me...in here" he says pointing to his head.

"You tricked us.." eleven said. Peter turns and looks at eleven. "Tricked you? No, I saved you" Peter responds.

"You guys are prisoners here, just like me. To your papa, you are nothing more than an animal, a monster, a lab rat to be tamed. But the truth- the truth is just the opposite. You guys are better than they are." He says pointing at the other dead kids.

"Superior. That is why you frighten him." Peter says turning to look at me.

"If you come with me, for the first time in your life you will be free. Imagine what we could do together. We can take eleven and Kai as our own and reshape the world, remake it however we see fit. Join me." Peter says as he's smiling at me.

"Peter.." "no" el cuts me off. Peter turns to look at el confused.

El throws peter across the room with her mind. Peter hits the mirror and fall to the ground. "El!" I yell at her. What-I- I don't know what to think or do rn.

Peter gets up angry looking at el. El wipes the blood off her nose. Somethings about to go down and I do not want Kai to see this. I tell kai to go to the corner and close his eyes. He hides under a little couch.

El and peter start to slowly approach each other. I just stand there not knowing what to do. They both attack each other at the same time.

Idk who to defend....the boy I love or the girl I see as my daughter...

Peter throws El against the door as she falls to the ground. He's sliding her across the room "peter stop-" I say not knowing what to do. He ignores me and keeps throwing her against the room. He picks her up in the air and tries to kill her. "PETER STOP" I tell as I throw him across the room. "Y/n..." he says as he looks at me with guilt in his eyes.

I run to el and hug her. Peter was about to get up but before he did el threw him behind the mirror and started to walk up to him. "El..." was all I could say. She begins to destroy him, like if he's exploding. "ELEVEN NO" I yell crying. "Peter!" I say trying to jump in through the hole to get to Peter, el just threw me on the ground...she didn't want me to get hurt.  I get up and see the portal that el opened closing....

I fall to the ground crying, he was gone and there was nothing I could do about it..

El turned to look at me "y/n.." she said.  "No.." I just cried. Kai comes out from hiding and runs to me. "Mom!" He yells running to me to hug and comfort me. That's the first time he called me mom..

The door then opens, carden and papa walk in.

"What have you done" papa asks standing there. We all turn around to look at papa and carden who is standing behind papa.

Carden sees me on the floor crying and being hugged by kai.

"Y/n!" He yells running to me.

"What have you done?!" Papa asks again more angry then last time.

El then falls to the ground fainting.

"Y/n are you ok? Y/n???" Carden asks me putting his hand on my face "y/n can you-" was the last thing I heard as I fell to the ground as well closing my eyes.

Authors note:

Im sorry for ending this chapter like this😭
Don't worry there is still more chapters!

You didn't think it was over did you???

And yes you and peter/Henry will get your happy ending at the end, you'll just have to keep reading to find out what happens next😉