💧💜 CaitVi

Warnings: cheating, no comfort only pain

Characters: Caitlyn, Vi

Side Appearances: some random woman at the bar

Setting: The Last Drop

Dedicated to Naraic4

-

"And she- My own wife decided work was more important than me!" A colorful drink sloshes down Vis sleeve, neon lights of the bar making the neon liquid more colors than the green she ordered.

"What a shame." The woman beside her takes the drink. "Youre one hell of a woman for someone to throw away for paper work."

"I love her so much." Vi sobs. "So so much. Shes my everything. Her and our daughter. He names Lilly. Wanna see a picture of her? Shes 7. Cait was so happy when we found out the fertility practice worked." Gasps, sobs, and studders disrupt the rambling. Vis phone nearly falling from her hand as she pulls up a recent family photo.

"The light blue hair? Thats my sister. She lives with us. Cait knows shes in a bad place and offered our home before i could. I was so happy to move her in. Shes doing so much better under our care. She takes care of Lilly, too, and i- its- theyre all so happy, they were all so happy, i was happy- i was so happy-" More disruptions as Vis feelings overcome her.

"I can make you happy again."

"How? How can you-" A kiss. A grope.

"We could go back to my place. Or better, we could do it right here. Show that bitch you deserve more than her. Better than her."

"I deserve care!" Vi launches herself at the woman.

"Violet Kiramman!" Caitlyn pulls Vi off the lap of the other woman. "What is the meaning of this?!"

"You said paperwork is more important than me! Your wife! Mother of our child! You threw me away for papers!"

"Thats not what i said!"

"I told you i needed help and you brushed me off for papers anyone in the office can do!"

"I have a job, Violet!"

"So do i! Im your Deputy, remember?! Im a parent too, Caitlyn! I have responsibilities too, Caitlyn!"

"Youre behaving like a child!"

"You dont love me anymore!"

"If you wouldnt behave like this maybe i would!" The woman leaves as Vi and Caitlyns argument progresses.

"Fuck you Piltie scum, and your fucking last name, and your fucking family! I want you out of my house! Im done!"

"Violet-"

"Its over! Leave!" Vi grabs the once discarded whiskey glass from the bar, in an attempt to hit Caitlyn with it.

Instead, the bartender grabbed the glass, a team of enforcers in the facility to drag her out.