Questions/Concerns

Q: Why only Caitlyn and Vi?

A: Ill expand when League Of Legends/Arcane fanfics get more popular.

Q: Why no Silco x Jinx?

A: Thats a parent/child relationship.

Q: Why no Vi x Caitlyn x Jinx smut?

A: Vi and Jinx are sisters, and its weird. Unless Caitlyns cheating.

Q: Whats with the "Caitvi" and "Violyn" titles?

A: Because the fandom recognizes both, Caitvi can be top!Cait and Violyn can be top!Vi.

-

Your questions here!

Q: Why did Vi back out of kinky sex?

A: A few reasons. 1- I dont think Vi has had kinky sex, or really much sex at all. Im fairly sure Caitlyn will be her first time. Theres no way Caitlyns a virgin. That can give a performance anxiety of sorts. 2- Kink is a huge thing, and very overwhelming if you havent built up to what youre doing. Theres a lot of pressure in Master/Slave, and i dont see Vi faking it, or venturing that far from her comfort zone. She tried, and it didnt work for her. 3- Despite the constant fighting, Vis a tender person. Had she gone through with the kink, i feel like she would have been the type of Dom to drag on the reassurance, and she would feel genuinely guilty for the next few days.

Q: YoU knOw thAtS HeR MOM rIGHt?!?!

A: Her shameless mom who called Vi a hooker, and basically told Vi that Caitlyn gets around, the quote being "You brought a stray"........ that mom? I'm very aware. That house calls it as it is, and Vi was literally in prison. Do you seriously think she has any shame about that kinda stuff? Move along please.