𝚈/𝙽 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

• NAME : (Y/N) (L/N)

• AGE : 19+

•  FATHER : DOKATA (L/N) , Alive.
•  MOTHER : EMIKO (L/N) , Deceased.
•  BROTHER : KEN (L/N) , Deceased.

•  COUSIN SIBLINGS :
    SORA NATSU , MOTHER SIDE
    RAIZO (L/N). , FATHER SIDE

• HERO NAME :  𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 : 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞

• Student of class 1-A

• As (Y/N) belongs to the (L/N) Clan , the (L/N) were blessed to have 15 Quirk plus their own quirks and it was always the fate who has decided to have all the 15 Quirks and it's
(Y/N) and who can access all the 15 Quirks

•  YN'S GIFTED QUIRKS

× 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 : it allows the user to do anything just by mind ability or just by saying the Spells.

× 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 : Just like Naruto she can multiple shadow clone and one clone is enough to protect the whole 2 big cities. Also the clones can use all the powers that (Y/N) acsses.

× 𝗪𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹 : In this quirk it helps the user to take control over the weather and she can change the weather if she want .

× 𝗗𝘆𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵/𝗸𝗶𝗰𝗸 : One punch is enough to blast off the whole area and break largest of stones in smaller pieces.

× 𝗘𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 : It's a type of quirk that allows the user to change their hair and eyes colour depending on the present /past emotional state .

× 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀 / 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆 / 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 / 𝗽𝘆𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 / 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 : It's allows the user to use all of them at a single moment of time or at different state of time in different ways

× 𝗣𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀 : the user can create portals and pass another person through it or maybe lock the person in the different dimension.

× 𝗕𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 : brainwashing is the quick that allows the person to manipulate other persons thought and desire by just locking their eyes to the owners eyes.

× 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝗼𝗺 : the person can paralyse the opponent just by hand focus

× 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀 : the user can create shaped and manipulate water inorganic compound with liquid gas and solid

× 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗸𝘀 : it allows the person to still other person quirks just by touching them and allowing the user to copy the power for next 20 minutes.

× 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲 / 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 : if the user is in a need of flying during a battle they can the angel wing with the power of angels and the devil wing or the power of devils or both the wings at the same time.

× 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻/𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 : it allows the user to create anything just by handrawings or destroy anything with the snap of the fingers.

× 𝗘𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗴𝘆 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 : can create a big energy ball or energy blast or create big plasma filled to protect themselves are create aura .

× 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁 + 𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗱 : it allows the user to shape shift in any I mean any different types of animals may be extinct animals also and yes (Y/N) has a wolf beast  sealed inside her .