~awoken~

My eyes fluttered open as I tried to rub my eyes, but quickly realized my hands were tied up by men's jeans. I quickly try to gather my thoughts, what happened before I woke up?

... Bo! Some guy name bo lead me here... He shoved me in and told me I wasn't leaving. He also called me... Mouse.

I licked my lips, learning that there was a piece of tape there. I licked off the sticky part of the tape, spitting it out.

I then begun thrashing my arms to make a loud banging sound again, a slam was apparent to me and loud foot steps down the hallway. The door suddenly slammed open and I saw lester. A tear rolled down my cheek, I stopped thinking about why he was in this strangers house or how, but I needed to make him help me.

"Lester! Lester, oh my god..! Why are you here? We need to leave...!" I said with teary eyes as he approached me. He then leaned over and whispered familiar words to me. Just in a different format.

"You ain't leaving sweetheart."  He said, for a minute there I could hear the guilt in his voice as Bo broke in, shouting at me and lester. I quickly yank my arm and realize how bad I had burnt it as I had swiftly moved it against the jeans material. I guess I made enough friction to cause a burn.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!" Bo said, grabbing my arm.

"SHIT!" Bo exlaimed, seemed like he was... Very upset? Because I was hurt?

"VINCENT!" Bo yelled out a name that was unfamiliar to me, another living organism here?

"WE CAN'T MAKE ER YET! SHE GOT HURT" Bo pointed out, the male that had really long hair and wore a mask, made out of wax I suppose. The male nodded.

All I could think of was....

his dick smaller then my toe, yeah yeah smaller then my toe.

Hm? What? I can't act dumb sometimes?!