Indirect kiss

It was a nice day and bo was feeling generous, so he brought some candy for you and Lester. Bo had felt upset with you for... previous events, but decided to let it just be water under the bridge, for now anyway. Bo knew it would resurface one day, some how, or some way.

Outside bo was working on Lester's truck, it broke down again for the second time of you being there. The first time was when you didn't know bo was Bad. The second was now. You were sitting on a camping chair he had set up; as it was his turn to be "watching you" you had seen no sign of your parents or their car. Maybe they found gas and... moved on?

You chose the last blue raspberry lollipop that was round and colors were swirled from a dark to a light blue.

You were sucking on the lollipop and almost choked on it. Bo looked up for a minute, covered in dirt and nasty stuff from underneath the car. Bo snickers and make a dirty comment. "Wow, your gag reflex is shit, gotta work on that" he said smiling the flirtatious way he had when you first showed up. You flipped him off, and you snickered back.

"Can I have one of those blue ones?" Bo asked after wiping his face with a wet rag.

"This is the last one" you said, taking it out of your mouth so your words were clear. "Well, it's mine now" he grabbed it and put it into his mouth.

You raised an eyebrow and his face slowly became slightly red.

Hm an indirect kiss-