CHAPTER ONE.

PHEBE'S POV.

🎵I know you need me, but I need you moreee!! my lover
My lover
Anytime you call me baby, you know that it makes me loosee!!! control, control
I want to love you like I have never loved beforee!!! My lover🎵

I turned in my comfie bed searching for my phone with my eyes still shut, I subconsciously decided to give whoever it was that disturbed my nap a piece of my mind only to squint my eyes on the screen and saw the caller ID and instantly a smile curved it's self on my cheeks.
It was Jayden my best friend of all seasons, my ride or die, we've known ourselves since pre-school and the bond we share is too strong.
Us being this close made our parents to also become tight. His parents take me as their daughter and vis verser. His my 911, it's always him that I run to when something is weighing me down and he always finds a way to brighten up my moods.

ME: Yoo bruh!! I screamed into the phone.

JAY❤️: Waguan bruh!! he replied whilst giggling.
Lol!! that's how we call ourselves 😂

ME: So watsap Jay, I was taking a nap and you disturbed it and trust me you'd pay for it. I said while frowning like he could see me.

JAY❤️: Sleepy head, no worries, I would pick you up tomorrow afternoon after your lectures then treat you right. he said and I knew he was smirking.

ME: Whoah!!! I can't wait!! I screamed which earned me a glare from my roomie Chancie. I mouthed a sorry to her and continued with the call but being very careful not to gain her attention.

JAY❤️: Okay!! have a great day, chat up later!! Love yah!! he said.

ME: Awwn!! have a great day too, hate yah!!. I giggled whilst ending the call because I knew if I didn't, he would start up something else.

"Finally my ears are free." Chancie said, she was on her bed folding her clothes.

"I am sorry, it's just that I get super excited when I am talking to Jay." I said

"I understand and I wish I could have a male bestie like him, guy has a cool personality and his drop dead hot!!" Chancie said this whilst winking at me.

"Ewww!! hot my foot, Jay ain't hot infact he ain't cute with his big head, he can't be anything next to hot." I said this whilst laughing because I knew she was stating facts here but I couldn't admit it.

"Your saying that because you don't want to admit that your bestie is smoking hott!!, don't you notice how all the girls in our department drool at him?, trust me he is, from his cute face to his full pink lips that I wish I could kiss right now to his physique, lord!!" Chancie said with dreamy eyes.

"Wait, don't tell me you have a crush on Jay?" I asked

"Maybe yes, maybe no, I have Raymond and I love him so much so don't worry, his all yours." she said whilst winking at me.

"Come on Chancie, don't make it seem like I am into Jay, fine I love him so effing much but as my sweet best friend and besides I am dating Phillip so yeah we can't be a thing." I said

"I know, but I prefer you dating Jayden to Phillip, Phillip is a cool guy too but I feel there is something odd about him, no offence though." She said raising her hands up in mock surrender.

"You and Phillip are always on your necks I don't know why but see, there is nothing wrong with Phil, his the sweetest guy I have ever known so don't feel this way about him and I want you two to settle all your differences". I said because these two are always on their necks and honestly it affects me because Chancie is my very close friend and Phillip is my boyfriend and them always having these differences just makes me feel bad.

"I have nothing against him, I am super okay with him but I just want you to be careful with him." she said folding the last piece of cloth into her huge black leather bag.

"Okay fine, thanks for the concern but I am totally okay." I replied.

"If you say so but don't say I didn't warn you." she said.

"Uhmm!! So what shall we have for dinner?" I said changing the topic.

"Well, I feel like fried rice and chicken, how'd you see that?" she said.

"Isn't that a heavy meal to have for dinner? Let's have something light then I'd make that for lunch tomorrow since Jay would be here and besides it's his favorite." I said

"Oh no!! so I'd have to keep my cravings till tomorrow noooo!!!" she said whilst fake crying.

"Don't be hilarious Chan, it's just a few hours to tomorrow and besides we don't really have all the ingredients so it's better off tomorrow." I said whilst giggling.

"It's okay Phebs, don't mind me, well, I think we should have bread, scrambled eggs and milk." she said.

"Yummy!!!!!" I sang out all excited.

"See how food is making her get too excited, foodie!!" she said.

"Babes, food is bae." I laughed.

"Anyways we will have the chicken tomorrow then." she said

"It's okay, let me finish up here and then cook." I said.

"Oukie!! take your time sweetie!!" she said.

I nodded and started crotcheting the top I was sewing before taking my nap.

Heyooo!!
My lovelies 🥰
Chapter one is done, yay!!!!
How was it though? I'd be glad for the views.
Sorry for any typos
Thanks for giving my baby a try.
Please read, share and vote.
Thanks♥️
Nightjames🦋♥️