chapter 1

"Yo hurry up!!" Nick yelled at his brothers at 6am. Today was the day he was gonna meet his best friend. He brought his brothers along so they can film YouTube videos and so they can meet his best friend.

"What do you expect?! Its 6 in the morning" Matt groaned as he lazily puts his shoes on. Meanwhile Chris was trying to put everything at the same time in the suitcase and he actually managed to do that.

6.30am
They were now heading towards the airport. They had to wait in a line and while they were waiting they met with some fans and took a couple of pictures.

7.30am
They got seated in their seats and are ready to go on board.

5.15pm
The airplane arrived in Hungary.

"Guys! The plane arriv-" Nick stopped his sentence, his smile dropping as well when he saw his two brothers sleeping, drooling and snoring. Nick didn't sleep cuz he was so excited about meeting his best friend but it seemed like his brothers weren't.

His eye twitched as he yelled 'wake up'. His brothers jolted up and looked at him like some drunk dads.

"Huh? What? Did we arrive?" Matt asked, wondering why Nick just yelled for them to wake up.

"What do you think?" Nick stood up and left. Matt and Chris followed him, no time for them to remember where they are or who they are.

They got their baggage and went to the center of the airport. Nick was looking around while the two other brothers were as tired as ever.

Then they heard Nick yell 'Berni' and fast, heavy footsteps could be heard after. They turned towards the sound and saw Nick run to a girl and hug her. Chris looked bored and went to his own business (looking around) and as for Matt he was staring at Nick and the girl. He didn't think that Nick's best friend would be a girl. He noticed that he was staring at them for awhile when he heard Chris call to him.

"Maaatttt. Earth to Matttt??" Chris was trying to get Matt's attention, which now worked.

"Huh?" Matt blinked multiple as he looked at Chris, seemingly out of his daze.

"You've been staring at Nick and his best friend. What? Does our Matty boy have a crush~?" Chris teased with a playful grin as he crossed his arms and smirked at him. Matt could only look at him with a blank look.

"Bullcrap. I dont even know her."Matt defended himself, crossing his arms with a huff as he can't believe his brother's words.

"Love at first sight and crap. You know?" Chris wiggled his eyebrows as Matt 'tched' him and smashed his palm in his face.

"Shut your mouth." Matt said, annoyed.

Bernis POV
She was waiting in the center, looking around for Nick and his brothers.

'They're suppose to arrive now, if im right' she thought to herself as she gazed at the clock.

When she got back to looking around she saw Nick and two guys who looked identical as him.

Nick was looking around and Berni waved her hand at him so he can see her and when he did he yelled her name and ran towards her. Berni smiled and ran towards him with her arms open. And then they hugged.