chapter 2

The triplets Pov
When they went upstairs, they explored for awhile and found the three rooms.
They also found the bathroom and accidentally found Berni's room, which was messy as hell.

It took a while for them to carry their suitcases up the stairs and it took them even more time to find the three rooms.

They were now fighting about who should take what room. As they were arguing, they heard heavy footsteps seemingly from the stairs.

They stopped arguing and turned towards the direction of where the sound was coming from. They saw three strangers. Two girls and one guy.

The first girl was blonde with blue eyes and she was staring at the guys in a... Weird way.

The second girl was a brunette with brown eyes, a bit tall and had flour all over her face, hair and her clothes as she was staring at the triplets like they were some strangers who broke into the house and were gonna kidnap her.

And then the guy was a brunette with brown eyes, his height was average, and he also had flour all over his hair, face, and clothes. His expression was suspicious as his eyebrow raised.

The triplets stared at them as the other three stared at them as well. Then, one of them ruined the almost awkward silence.

"Who are you, and what are you doing here?" The brunette girl asked.

"Uhh... Who are you?" Chris asked, his eyebrows raising in advance.

"Oh my gosh. Is this a robbery?! Don't worry, girls! I'm gonna protect you!" The guy exclaimed as he hugged them protectively while glaring at the triplets.

"Viktor, what are you doing? You're embarrassing us! Maybe they are Berni's friends or maybe cousins?" Vivien rolled her eyes, wanting so hard to sound cool Infront of some guys.

"Well, I think that what Viktor is doing isn't embarrassing but rather cute," the brunette girl defended him, "and, yea, maybe they are friends or family, " the brunette girl shrugged.

"Well, let's introduce ourselves to make things less... Awkward.." Matt suggested.

"Well, I'm Nick. I'm Berni's best friend from Boston, and these are my brothers. " Nick introduced himself first.

"Wow, I can't believe that Berni has another guy best friend." Viktor said as he sarcastically put his hand on his chest to show that he's hurt by that.

"And what are the names of the other two?" Vivien asked, interested in these strangers.

"I'm Chris and he's Matt. Nice to meet you." Chris nodded and gave them a small wave.

"Chris, Matt and Nick... Interesting." Vivien said, biting her lower lip a bit. The triplets look at her awkwardly as they blinked multiple times. Was she flirting???

Viktor noticed the awkward and nervous atmosphere and decided to lighten up the mood.

"Well, it's our turn to introduce ourselves. My name is Viktor. The blonde one is our best friend Vivien and the brunette girl is my cousin, Kiera! We're actually best friends of Berni, and our reason for being here is that her parents are on a trip and won't be home for a while, so we decided to go to her house and have a sleepover! Well... Most likely live here till her birth givers come back. " Viktor corrected his last sentence as he tapped his chin with his pointer finger.

"Anyways! How old are you? Are any of you single? How long are you staying here? What's your blood type? What's your sign??" Vivien showered them with a bunch of unnecessary questions.

"Vivien, you dumbass, you don't ask strangers those kind of questions. You and your boy obsession."  Kiera crossed her arms and rolled her eyes as she knew that the triplets weren't going to answer ther stupid questions. Those questions made the atmosphere awkward again.

"What? Me? Viktor is the one who talks about boys all the time!" She defended herself as she pointed towards Viktor.

"Oh, since when was I in this argument?" Viktor asked sarcastically. Soon this conversation led to an argument. The triplets just stare at them and laugh at a few sentences that exit the three best friend's mouth.

Meanwhile, Berni went upstairs and saw them all six together. She glared at the three idiot best friends once they knowledge her existence, making them stop.

"What are you still doing here?!" She asked, clearly annoyed.

"So you see..." Kiera started off like last time and made a run for it but bumped into one of triplets. Her face hit his chest, the impact making her rub her nose.

"Fuck. Sorry to whoever i bumped into..." Kiera mumbled as she clearly couldn't recognize which triplet he was.

"Its... Fine." Chris didn't finish his sentence as the brunette disappeared.

Vivien and Viktor watch her leave, and before Berni can attack them they both quickly told her the whole story on why and how they're here.

Meanwhile Matt went to Berni and took the drinks and glasses she's been carrying around.

"Allow me." Matt said as if he's some gentleman.

"Why thank you." she smiled at him, kinda relieved that someone he helped her.

"Well... I guess that we're going to the living room." Berni said and went to the living room, followed by the others.

They sit down, and again... Uncomfortable and awkward silence. Then one of them broke it.

"Do you guys want to play 7 minutes in heaven?" Suggests Vivien as excitement filled her up. She wasnt excited about the game. She was excited about being in a room with one of the guys for 7 minutes.

She thought that maybe they could hook up or maybe get a lot more close. There was a 50/50 chance that that might happen.

Everyone surprisingly agreed as they prayed to god that they will be with someone they are close with or someone that will not be awkward with. Everyone prayed for that while Vivien prayed to be chosen with one of the triplets, of course.

They sat in a small circle and got a bottle. They spun it and watched it as it slowly started to slow down. The bottle then stopped at...

Matt and Berni.

They both looked at each other and furiously blushed as they looked away.

"Come on you two~ get inside of the closet~" Viktor teased with a mischievous grin plastered on his lips.

Berni slowly stood up, followed by Matt. Berni led him to a nearby closet. Everyone was following them to make sure that they get in. As they got in they locked the closet and patiently waited for them in the living room..

~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~~♡~~

That's it for this chapter. Btw nice fanart.😍

1111 words