Harmony(Mindless Behavior Story)

Harmony's P.O.V.

"Harmony!You're on next hurry up!"

"Okay."I said applying some purple sparkley eye shadow on my eyes.I got up and left out the dressing room and stood behind the red satan curtain.

"Okay New York!This is what you all have been waiting for!!Here comes the most sexist,baddest chick of em all..HARMONY!!"The men in the crowd clapped and shouted.I came out as the music came on and started to do my thang.Men screamed louder as they threw dollars on the stage.I bent over right in their faces and picked the money up.I turned around and stuffed the money in my green and red lace panties.I then noticed a light skinned boy with a curly afro on bitting his lip and staring me down.I smirked.I love the affect I have on men.

"Okay!Which one of y'all fine men would like a lap dance from me?I asked.The crowd went WILD!!I smirked.I have an idea.

"Uhh..Afro boy!!"The mysterious boy looked at me like "me?"

I laughed."Yes sweetie.Don't be shy."

He just sat there shocked.Three boys which must have been his friends told him to go up there.Hmm they was cute.One was light skinned with big plump lips and a small curly afro.The other had two lond braids and a black beanie on.The other hade mocha colored skin,a blond mowhawk,black shades on,and his jawline was TO DIE FOR!!;)The boy slowly got up and came on stage.I got a chair and he sat down on it.

"Okay sexy,what's ya name and where you from?"

"Ummm...my name i-is Prince...Princeton.And I'm fr-from Cali."He said nervously.

"Okay Princey...can I call you that?"I asked fliratciously.

"Babe..you can call me WHATEVER you want...;)"He said flirting back.He's finally loosing up.Good.

"Okay hit that music!"

The beat dropped and I went to work whining and grinding all in his face.He soon began to get hard.I grinded against his boner making his eyes roll back.It kept growing amd growing.Damn...how big is it gon get?Shit finna bust through his pants.I got up and started twerking in his face.Then I turned around and took my green and black lace bra off and dropped it revealing my perky 36c boobs.His eyes widened.

"D-Damn."He said then gulped.I smiled."Well three minutes is up pretty boy.But I had fun"I said bending down right in his face to pick up my bra."Thank you NYC!GoodnightMwah!"I said blowing a kiss.I said walking off stage back into my dressing room.I stripped out of my sexy lingerie and put on my black panty and bra some levis,a t-shirt that said I heart NY in red and black,jordans,and my bpack sweater.I grabbed my white iphone and called my bestfriend Honey.

"Girl I'm ready where you at?!Noo..omg!You said you was comin!Nahh girl ain't nobody got time fo dat!Fine!Whaeva!"I hung up the phone and grabbed my bag and left.Honey can't come and get me because her boss won't let her leave and Daniel has my car.Fine.I guess I'll walk then.I left and started walking.There was a bunch of niggas on the coner smoking.I put my hand in my purse and gripped my mase just in case these niggas try to be slick.

"Aye shawty!"

"Slow down ma!"

"Dayyuum you fine ma..DA ASS!"

"Commere lady..lemme show you a good time."One of em said grabbing my arm.

"Oh my gawdd!Y-Youre Harmony?!"

"Yeah now get yo nasty ass hands off me nigga!"I said snaching my arm back,gripping my mase tighter.I turned around and walking away but one of em slapped my but.I turned ariynd kicked him in his thang,and sprayed all five of em with mase and ran.I slowed down a coupme blocks away all of a sudden there was a big BOOM,a flash of lightning,and then it started to rain. -____- FML!!Then a black car rode up on the side and rolled the windoes down.I started to walk fast.