Chap 12- Breakfast

LUCAS POV'S

I came out of the bed walking into the bathroom. She looks okay today than yesterday night.

What was she even saying, immediately my brother and his wife went I decided to watch a movie, then minutes later I decided to check up on her. Wait why did I check up on her?

Cause that's when she started saying rubbish about 'activity' and crying, I wondered what I did again.

I came out of the bathroom, she stood putting her left hand on her stomach.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her, she looked to my direction then her stomach grumbled.

She turned her face the opposite side immediately.

"That wasn't me" She said embarrassed.

"Guilty conscience caught you, I didn't say anything" I said as I started laughing.

She looked at me with a frown.

"Am hungry, go make something"

"Excuse me?. You should be the one making breakfast for me not the other way round"

"What's wrong in making your wife food to eat?" She asked.

"And what's wrong in making your husband food to eat?"

"You haven't answered my question" She spoke in a sassy tone.

"Your so annoying" I muttered.

"I have high sense of hearing" She spoke.

"There's no such thing as that" I said walking towards the door.

"Where are you going? We aren't done with arguing" She said walking towards me. I opened the door running as she followed behind.

"Slow down you man" She shouted from behind.

"Run faster you woman" I teased her.

"You psycho" I heard her say.

"Come catch me" I said opening the door of the dinning hall.

"Of course I will"

"Go-" She didn't even let me greet , she was holding my shirt.

"Who do you think your calling woman?" She asked looking fierce.

"Aren't you hungry again?" I asked her avoiding her question.

"Am not a woman, am a lady or your wife. Do you get it?" She asked.

"Yes my wife" I responded.

Her look showed confusion, I guess she didn't realise she called herself my wife.

"See what you made me say" She said sighing as I laughed.

"Are you two done?" My dad voice echoed. Lisa turned her face meeting my whole family eyes on her, she slapped her forehead with her hand with embarrassment.

"Let's go" I whispered in her ears as I took her hand. The dinning table was set in the middle, it was very long with chairs on each sides.

"Am so sorry" Lisa apologized looking down.

"For what?" My mum asked smiling, Lisa raised her head.

"For my behaviour" She said silently.

"Forget about that. How was your night?" My mum asked friendly.

"It was lovely what about yours?"

"It was wonderful, come on sit down"

She walked to sit down near Bruno who was at the extreme end, when I wrapped my arms and pulled her away.

"Let's sit here" I said walking around the table to the opposite side.

"What's wrong with there?" She whispered to me.

"I'll tell you later" She gave me a suspicious glare.

"Good morning Everyone" She greeted again looking happy as she sat and I sat beside her.

"Good morning" Mina said waving to her.

"Hello" She waved back like a child.

"Mum you haven't asked me how my night was"

"I'm sure you slept peacefully with your wife" My mum said winking at me.

"Did my husby get jealous cause his mummy didn't ask him how his night was?" Lisa said starring at me.

"Who told you am jealous?" I asked her.

"It's obvious, your fr-" I didn't let her finish her sentence as I shoved fried egg in her mouth. The breakfast was toasted bread with butter, fried eggs, bacon, cheese with tea.

"Co, Co, cough" She coughed because of my the sudden movement and I laughed.

"You fool" She said angrily hitting my arm. "Do you want to kill me?" She asked.

"It's not my fault you talk too much" I said matter of fact, I handed her a glass of water as I patted her back.

"You young couples love fighting" My dad complimented with a smile.

"Good morning Dad" I greeted him.

"You still know how to greet?, I'm impressed" My dad said sarcastically.

"Good morning Everyone" I greeted loudly.

"Good morning Lucas" My brother said.

"Boo!" Someone said behind me, Lisa Shaked a little causing me to smile.

"Good morning big bro" she said hugging me from behind.

"Good morning, When did you come?" I asked but she didn't answer. When I turned I saw she was starring at Lisa who was busing eating.

"Did an angel fall from the sky?" She asked looking closer at Lisa.

"Heyy, don't come too close to my wife like that" I spoke.

"Oh sorry, overprotective Husband" She teased

"Am not" I muttered.

"Hi" Lisa waved to her with a bright smile.

"Awwnnn🌟. Her smile is so beautiful" Lisa blushed instantly.

"Thank you. What's your name?"

"Gabby and I guess your name is Lisa. My mum has told me a lot about you" She said joyfully.

"Really?" Lisa asked and she nodded. "By the way you have a lovely name"

"Thank you sister" She hugged Lisa wholeheartedly.

"Oh my Goddess, imagine you guys having kids" Gabby said already planning things in her head, I immediately choked on the drink I was taking and coughed along.

"Are you alright?" My mum asked.

"I'm-" I was interrupted

"What's wrong with what she said?" Lisa asked with a fierce look.

"I'm not ready for children" I said.

"And how's that my business, am planning on having five children and adopting another"

"I love her so much" My sister said as she squealed.

"That's nice Lisa" My brother complimented as Lisa smiled at him.

"That's going to be six in total" I told her.

"Do you want me to make it seven?. Am sure you can f**k a woman more than ten times a day" She spoke.

"I think it's okay of the talking" My dad said as he laughed.

"This is so unfair, everyone is on her side" I said silently.

My sister sat beside me as she started eating.

"You guys are also travelling for your honeymoon tomorrow" My mum added.

"Sure" I said.

After eating I went upstairs to take my shower. Mina, my sister, my mum and Lisa helped clean the dinning and do the dishes. I could even hear their gigglings and laughings from my bathroom.