Chapter 4

I was scared but I decided to open the door.It was Lara:
Lara: C'mon Violetta! Come with me so I can kill you!
Me: Lara what are you talking about? You and Leon broke up so leave us alone!
Lara: Yes,I know but I still love him! Leon is mine!
Me: Um did you ran away from the hospital?
Lara: So anyway,you are home alone! Ramallo and your father have some work to do and they aren't here and Olga is in the supermarket!
Me: How did you know that?
Lara: I've been following your family and you for a long time!
*I couldn't believe it.I felt ill and then I just passed out..
Lara's POV:
When I told to Violetta that I was following her and her family she dropped.Now it was easier to kidnap her! I locked Violetta somewhere near her house in a lonely room where nobody can find her.I took her phone and wrote a message to Leon:
"Leon please come to the lonely house in the forest
Leon: What happend? Okay I'm coming now
Violetta's POV:
I woke up in a room that I didn't knew before.I was so scared.How could Lara do this to me? Only because of Leon!
-Lara camed:
Lara: Maybe now your telling to yourself your last words Vilu! Everything depends on Leon..don't you trust your boyfriend?..
Me: Don't do anything to Leon..and where is h-he?.. Lara please leave me alone!
Lara: Stop talking that much! My head hurts!
*She stuck my mouth with tape.Then I heard a voice..That was Leon! I tried to yell but he didn't hear me:
Leon's POV:
Why did Violetta call me here? What's going on?
*Suddenly lights came up and Lara camed:
Me: Lara?! Are you crazy?!Did you ran away from the hospital? H-how?..
Lara: Yes! I ran away from the hospital so we can be together! But first Violetta is going to die!
Me: No Lara! Don't! If you love me,don't! Don't go crazy!
Lara: I'm crazy anyway! I'm crazy for you! You'll be only mine or Violetta's gonna die!
Violetta's POV:
Shit! I wanted all this to be a dream.Lara is totally crazy..
Leon: Lara calm down.Im gonna call the police.Because if you do something to Violetta,IM going to kill you!
Lara: NO! LEAVE THE PHONE! ITS GOING TO BE ONLY US! ONLY ME AND YOU!!!
Leon: Lara..Come here..I'm only yours!
*Then Leon winked at me and took Lara somewhere.I called the police and then I called my dad
~Phone Conversation:
Me: Dad please come to the lonely house in the forest! Bad things happend!!:(
Herman: Violetta calm down,I'm coming right up
*Then the police camed and took Lara.Then dad camed and I told him everything:
Herman: Sweetheart,everything is going to be alright,calm down :)
*i hugged him:
Me: I love you dad.
*When I got back home I couldn't wait to tell my friends..I still couldn't believe..
Lara went in jail,I think I was happy now.
-Leon camed:
When I hug Leon I feel wonderful.
I hugged him and I felt like nothing ever happened..