Chapter One: And so it begins.

Narrator POV: The city of Townsville. A semi peaceful place protected by the notorious powerpuff girls. Lets see how our heroines have grown...

  Blossoms POV: Ah first day of school. Seventh grade. No more sixth grade shrimps. I can hardly wait! I've already caught up and studied all the new material we'll be learning. Nothin much but I'm soo joining honors and any extracurricular classes.. just so I can challenge my brain a bit.

  I brush thoroughly through my long red hair before tying it up into a perfect ponytail and topping it off with the classic bow. I was going to stop wearing it once I got into middle school, but I've grown too attached to it. It's kind of my trade mark. I brush my bangs more to the side this year. I go to make sure Bubbles and ButterCup are awake. Bubbles is almost finished and ButterCup is just getting up of course. I throw on a white school shirt and a pink skirt with black flats. I look in the mirror.  Six a.m. why so early. Well I guess I should enjoy it now cause when highschool comes along it'll be five a.m. But that's awhile from now. I smell bacon and pancakes and my stomach growls. Time for the most important meal of the day and for the day to begin in general. Hurray.

  Bubbles POV: La La La middle school. I hope it's a good year. I've heard otherwise. I pull my hair into two long-medium pigtails and apply very light mascara. ButterCup stretches, groans and starts to brush her teeth."stupid school gotta start so stinkin early" I hear her mumble and I giggle. I go over to the closet and put on a bright blue short dress with a black belt around the waste and white converse. Time to enjoy the last few warm days of summer before fall where it automatically becomes winter. Nature sure is strange but beautiful.

  I join Blossom downstairs for some bacon and pancakes. Then that songs pops into my head while I'm eating. 'Bacon pancakes makin bacon pankes. Take some bacon and you put it in a pancake. Bacon pancakes that's what it's gonna make. Bacon pancaaakess!'(Adventure Time). I love that show so much. I watch it with ButterCup all the time. But it's been a while since we all watched TV together. Oh I hope nothing changes too much this year.

  ButterCups POV: The sweet smell of bacon gets me movin faster. Middle school wow soo exciting.(that's sarcasm folks). I brush my short hair to the side and add a flip in the front. It was longer last summer, but somebody had mess with the old weed wacker in the scrap yard. Cough cough Bubbles. But I don't really mind. Appearance never bothered me that much. I put on a green and black rock tee shirt, jeans and light green converse. Ok I'll admit it I'm holding back my "buzums" because their just getting in the way. I got things to do without having to worry about these suckers. Anyway I check the time and I've got...three minuets! Crap. I rush down stairs and take some bacon to go.  "Well well look who decided to wake up today" Blossom snickers.  "Oh shut it blobby" I snap back.  "Blobby! Why you-" I run out the door before she can finish. We stand outside and hear the old motors of the bus coming down the road. See we would fly but I am way too tired right now and I'm pretty sure my sisters are too. We hop on and sit towards the middle cause well we're in the middle class right now. But if anyone tries to mess, I won't hesitate to show them how ButterCup Utonium throws down.

  So here's the scoop on whose who in the grade. Bubbles is into the drama club stuff and hangs out with basically everybody except for most of the jocks and none of the bullies. Blossom is basically captain of anything academic and has her group of nerds that she hangs out with. I however hang out with the jocks and videogamers. The tough guys. Mitch is my closest friend. The others in my group are nick, jack, mikey, and Ollie. There are a couple of other people in there too but those are the main guys. Then we have the one and only Princess morbucks. The popular queen with lots of green. Maan that girl gets under my skin sometimes. Her little possie is Brittany and Jackie. Then all the other follwers. Then we have the big bully James Dunk. Jamie is his nickname. He has his group of juveniles. My sisters don't like him one bit but he's not bad once you get to know him. Last but not least we have The RowdyRuff boys, Brick, Boomer, Butch, and Blitz. I still don't like them at all. They some how migrated to my group but we don't talk. I especially hate Butch. Always taunting me and stuff. What is he trying to do exactly...talk to me?

  We arrive at the school and it is much much bigger than pokeyoaks elementary. This is pokeydoaks middle school or as I like to call it pokeydopes. Me and my sisters walk together until we hear a familiar voice from behind us. All I see is a flash of purple and I immediately know who it is.

  Sup readers hope you liked the first chapter. Not that anything really happened but you get the jist of things. Can you guess who that was at the end? Probably anyway vote. subscribe. You know the deal
Peace out butter scouts :D