Chapter Two: Kingsland

Adam's POV

I woke up on something cold. This is weird... I only stepped into the portal because Yiroshiba did... What happened? Who's Flip?

Apparently I'm in prison. But where?

"Good. You're up."

I turned to see who said that. It was a boy with black hair and blue eyes. He seemed familiar...

"Adam?"

I recognized that voice... "Sirena?"

"Oh, so you two know each other?" the boy said.

"Yes, but you seem familiar... Have we met?" I asked the boy.

"I don't know...", the boy said,"You do seem familiar. By the way, I'm Alex."

That name rung a bell... "I'm Adam."

"Adam... My dad might know who you are!" Alex grabbed my hand.

"Wait!" I exclaimed. "We should bring Sirena. She's my friend."

Alex narrowed his eyes at me. "Fine. But if you or her try anything, I have permission to execute you."

I stiffened. "Okay, jeez..." I mumbled.

*************************************

I walked up to the banquet hall where Alex's father (or... THE KING?!) sat.

"Alex, you're a prince?!" I exclaimed.

"Yep," Alex replied with the popping of the p. Father, both of these "children"-Alex presented both me and Sirena-"look familiar... Do you know them?"

The king examined us. Suddenly, his eyes grew wide. "You!" he pointed to Sirena. "You are the lost princess of Elite!"

Sirena's eyes grew wide. I could tell she was surprised. I was surprised, too! Sirena? A princess?! She's extremely shy! But her kindness does make up for it.

"And you", the king put his hands on my shoulders,"are my long lost son."