Chapter 2

On the road again so happy to be on the road again. urgh! This is boring I have been sitting in the car for too long and my butt hurts. I Hope I don't get hemorrhoids.

The car passed a woman jammimg to her music. Good for her for jammimg out when I cant even listen to music. Mom never has like it. She says it is worst than eating tuna. What ever that means.

The side of my forehead gently lay against the side window while I looked out of it.

"Look honey we are going off the exit to the new house," she beemed. Ya I bet you're happy. Happy to get rid of your own daughter.
Bitch.
The road immediately changed to crappy back roads. It seems that this road needs to me fix.
My head slams into the window with a thud.
Dammit! that hurt. my vision started to go fuzzy and so did my hearing.

"Ida I am fine dont worry we just hit a squarl thats all,"she paused for a moment ,"if you want you can get some sleep the ride there will be another hour." I barely could her misquito like voice but it went through enough for me to cringe.

"Sure mom I am fine. Idont have an split open head however, I will follow your orders," sighing with pain.

"Now Ida Marie don't you dare talk to me like that. I am trying to do the best I can with you but your never happy!"

"Happy? I dont even know the meaning of happy! I dont even know what love is. You know what you did and you knew it was wrong. How could you shield me from him. He is family mom! Family! do you even know what that is ? You can just drop me off at this place and go "mingle" with your guy "friends"but I will never forgive you!" the tension in the car rose as we both sat there in the car with so much anger.
Looking over, I realize that my mom's knuckles were white from gripping the strearing wheel so tight. Steam was literally roaming in the air and not the good kind.

"Ida...," I interupet her," no mom I don't want to hear your lies any more."

We sat there and the silence was so deafing that I could hear my own heart ramble on about how broken it is.

**********************

"we are here."

Those three word could wake me in my sleep. Finally  civilization! Well, barely looking down from the hill top upon the village I found myself in love. It was so cute. In the corner of my eye I notice that mom's lip slittly curled up form my reaction of the village.
Woods and moutain everywhere you looked. The sun was setting . It is a sight to sincerely see.
From all the places that I moved from nothing compares to the nature that I see in front of me. Couple turns through zooming past trees beholds the village that I will live.
Hopefully, this will be the last place that I move to.

Hello my Beautiful readers I a
Sincerely sorry that I left you guys. I had some family problems and need to graduate high school so here I am!!! In the adult life!!
I promise that I will update more often.

This is a short chapter but don't worry there will be more to come!! Love y'all