Chapter 1: Leaving

The fresh air rubs against my face. While I'm walking home from school. It is my junior year and I'm almost done. Only then can I finally leave this hellhole of living with my mother. Personally I don't even know what group I belong to. I've been in so many groups. I've been in the jocks, popular girls, and hell even the nerds. Every time I warm up to a school my mom decides that we need to move. So I will not be surprised if we are moving again when I get "home".

This long distance that I have to walk home from school is really the only time where I can freely think and be free from all that I have went through. I can just be me. Another breeze snips at my skin. A smile spreads on my face.

"Ida darling is that you?" The smile instantly fades. I was so lost in the moment of being free that I didn't even realize that I was at the edge of my property.

"Yes, mother," I murmured.

"Ida come. I have some great news to tell you." She shook with excitement and I painfully walked to the porch.

" Ida, now I know we have been moving a lot but I promise that this new place we are moving is going to be much better. It is a small town and it has a house as cute as a button."

I knew it. It does not even phase me.

"Ok, " I shrugged my shoulders, "I'll go pack." I was starting to get up when a man came out if the front door with a box in his arms.

"Oh need need Ida. I all ready have that taken care of. We are leaving tonight. I have all ready book the air plane tickets and our stuff will be at the new house before we get there."

Wow yes mom I think that moving is a great idea thank you for asking. Note the sarcasm.

"Oh and one more thing. I will not be at the new house for a couple of weeks. So in other words I am goin on a business trip. I won't be going on the same plan as you."

I glared at her. You got to be kidding me! So she thinks that she can just drop me off like handing me to the wolves. Hell no! What am I going to do about money. You know what, maybe this is not such a bad idea. I can be free from her. All the thoughts of being with out her crossed my mind. I mean I can watch Netflix with out her hovering behind me . Yes, I believe this is a good idea!

"What about money, and are you sure this house is safe?"

"Yes Ida, stop worrying about everything." Her mom started walking off the brown wood porch to the car. Well that was fast maybe I should linger in the house just to piss her off. Hehe yess I will. An evil smirk started to form.

"Ida so help me if I have to drag your ass out here I will. I am not going to play your little games to day. Now move it!

Well darn it was fun until it lasted. I guess I really do have to move.