Wanna stay overnight?

A/N: I took days to think about this 8th chapter until now so you decided to invite naty since you have nothing to do this past few days, auntie is also in a vacation so she would allow you to bring someone unless if it is your friend and yes crumbs enjoy this chapter for now

Wait don't be excited yet, i know this has to be a pretty romantic chapt for you but, yeah enjoy.

Now you are alone at home probably bringing naty for an overnight but you thought about your auntie's trust and never make a mess for it but how can that be a mess for her when naty is almost a better person for you and she will get to know your auntie soon before something else happens.

'I should order pizza and much more' you thought and jumped to the couch with your cool yet soft sweater as you dialed your phone clinging at the cover of your pants, you then got out from the couch and went to the kitchen to pick more snack to establish every little thing to the table, you then searched for a nice movie night that would be so much better to watch than what it will be, as you prepared all of it but something went missing, 'ofcourse coat' you got to your room and find the best coat for you both and picked the lavender scent of your coat. 'This is like a date what am i even thinking' you thought with a small laugh came out from your mouth, you then came to the living room as someone knock at your door and went to get it that was suppose to be a delivery guy, you then opened door and yes your thought was right as you recieve the pizza box's and paid the guy emdiately not to ruin before she come. You rushed to the living room table and formed the foods in a proper look, you chuckled and wait until she comes.

You take a nap while shes still not here, took minutes when the door knocked three times, you opened your eyes and an andrenaline spread to your nerves and opened the door as came by surprise. "You're here!" you spoke in surprise for her arrival as naty went to give you a hug as you search her expression."Yeah kind of, you're alone here?" she asked while she examined the spotted room before you. "Yeah kind of" you chuckled with a slight tone As naty did the same. "I've missed you" she tilted her head on the table that seems to be the spot where you had just put the snacks just now. "Well this is all a thanks to you after being so nice to me and offering me a good fortune just a total unknown fan though" you touched the your third button to your sweater and glance back to her. "Well you are not just a fan are you?, you also became my therapy after all for being there for me even we just met months ago" she smirked and gave her way to the couch and sat down to enjoy her feel at someone's home.

You thought every minute why she sounds like something wrong happened but you didn't have to worry too much risking not to ruin both of your night and just thought about positive things to her.

"I picked us a movie and this is kinda romantic too for a perfect overnight" you answered the awkward moment that had conceived the whole echo of one room."Yeah I know you would do that,  you are a hopeless romantic Y/N" she glance at you with the bright that had showed right in her eyes that sparkled your whole sight and the empty room. "Nah I'm just kidding I know you want to watch those because you are just as sick as me when it comes to horror movies, I know you better" she chuckles that seems got you jumping around like a bunny. "Now you know me better like I do?" you asked and shoved your self to sit beside her when the night arrived in time again later you both enjoyed the movie while consuming the snacks in the table but just as a prefect scene for you both,  you then turned to the kitchen and got the expensive yet a little delicate wine you searched for the glass and ran to her as fast as you could be in the right scene were it suppose to be. "Wow now all of these looks like a date" she joke and picked her glass that is currently filled with wine as you see her sipped it into it,  and closed your eyes to sip your own. "Now this is the night I was looking for" she said with a delighted look in her face that made you more proud of your successful preparation. "The night we both looked for naty" you then faced the movie that has to be a couple kissing at each other that made you shriek in silence, this happens to you when you watch someone kissing someone and just made you more uncomfortable which also made yourself more ignorant. "Now this is just a pipe scene, I don't watch people kissing" you said with a harshly tone disgust of what you had seen. "You fckng serious?, it's not even bad I mean haven't you tried kissing someone?" she asked barely sinking in her chin to her hands that what you had just said made her more less satisfied but a little smirked showed to her lips now. "Nope o haven't tried yet for what I seemed to think about the taste is like I'd taste the most awful food in the world" you said still covering your face when you removed it to look back up again when naty held your face both hands keeping her eye contact to yours. "You should try before you could say those for sure." she still holding your face with a slight smirked came to her bubbled lip. "Nope! Not gonna do that you tried to lose from her grip that made you more nervous yet blushing from what had made this happened. "Naty? I can't move my face barely stuck on your grip" you said still suffering from her hands.  "Not yet when you try before saying those" she considered it still on her grip gazed at your lips every last of your word come out from what is called a pathetic mouth. "Okay I'll take that back, I shouldn't have said that sorry" you said hesitantly but you still craved this scene to go happened. (Naty's short thought) 'I'mma see you drunk until you might take the chance's she thought and removed her hands on her hand marks on your face. "your hands are like hulks hands nat" you joke giving a small laugh trying not to ruined both moods. "Well i could put this back on to your if you want then?" she said in a sarcastic tone gently rubbing her hands out and sipped her wine as an hour passed by when you are already drunk.

"Now that movie sure is sucks, ive seen it several times" you said barely catching everything not to closed your eyes and sleep. "C'mon Don't spoil me, you should just watch me watch that it would spoil me more than youll say" she explained specifically while watching you watched her face that made yourself do crazy things now. "You know that once you see a movie then everything about means to exist" you said smiling widely to her that made her burst into laughing in your face."what do you mean about to exist?" she asked still eyeing your beauty. "Wait aren't the wine effective?" you asked shutting your eyes filled your self with thoughts. "Im sober and plus, im already used to this" she said smilingly rubbing your face. "Then why is it not to me? Why do i feel like my massive head is about to fall?" you asked seriously with your mad brow. "Because you're pretty, uour appearance has to be receiving experiences first before those fades." she said doing what you are positioned to. "You are also pretty, you are like ten times my crush now" you said you thought about it is just a dream When naty shut her words dropping her eyes to your level. "You mean that? I mean, do i really have to know this?" she asked with a red flushed on her face. "Do i seem to interrupt you? Or should i see you blushing right now." you joke and smiled crookedly to her. "Now you are just a pretty thing" she eyed you and then put her face closer to your face. "prove me then" she said sarcastically removing her face but you stopped her with your both hands now into her face still eyes closed. "Then here it comes" you said as you gently rubbed her cheeks and attached your lips to hers admiring everything about her as you both now running your body still kissing and then slid to the sofa when you grip the fabric on her back. "Can i take this off?" you asked as she let out a small giggle and nod saying "Yes you can if you want to " You then pulled off the buttons of her clothes still attaching your lips to her. "You could take off mine too" you said still running your hands to her hips, giving a boop of her nose As she gently took off your sweater and brushing a kiss on your neck. "Your pretty hot in your form now." she said still doing her thing to you as you then kissed her collar bone to her cleavage pulling her closer to seemed you had proven wrong this time you barely know now how kissing someone feels, you are not even opposed to it. "You're my favourite one" she spoke still on her form rubbing your breast that you let out a small moan and shivered when you both fully enjoy the night doing these to eachother now, you then completely thought about the (you're my favourite one) that she had said just few seconds ago and made you kissed her more giving yourself to her, and completely sharing your feelings and love as the night ended to the both of you now resting eachother in your room.

(You're my favourite one)

Close you zippers! Not when ill close it myself jk, so are you all satisfied or still aiming for next scene? Well i guess that proves enough or less than enough, next chapter will be good af.

Good job for not veing horny!🙌