Snowdin + Date or Fight?

At last, they reached Snowdin! Lylen and Frisk plan to rest somewhere and then gain energy enough to continue. They roamed around to encounter monsters and then spared them to get gold. Frisk buys some consumables from the nearby shop, like Cinnabun. While Frisk buys, Lylen went out to talk to the people of Snowdin, creating a happy atmosphere for herself and the others. Frisk finished buying and then gave a Cinnabun to Lylen. They read books from the library and placed some gifts under the Christmas tree. When they headed north, they found two houses and a windmill creating huge blocks of ice as the wolf throws it into the river. Frisk tried knocking on the houses but the monster living inside it won't open the door since they were busy admiring the sound. 

Frisk and Lylen think they're wasting so much time because they are scared to go on and want more rest. They wanna go to somewhere with a warm spot, then they found Grillby's. They order a hot drink to warm themselves up from the snowy weather outside. 

They both seemed to have finished preparing for their next battle if there is. They walked to the bridge connecting Snowdin to Waterfall. Their sight started to blur out and sees a figure far there, blocking them from progressing. It seems to be Papyrus blocking them.

 "Humans..?"

"Allow me to you some complex feelings..."

"Feelings like, the joy of finding another pasta lover"

"The admiration for another's puzzle-solving skills."

"The desire to have a cool, smart person to think you are cool"

Lylen and Frisk stand there listening to Papyrus.

"These feelings, they must be what you are feeling right now...!!!"

'"I can hardly imagine what it must be like to feel that way."

"After all, I don't even wonder what having lots of friends is like."

" ..."

"No! This is all wrong!!"

"I can't be your friend!!"

"You are a human! I must capture you!"

"Then, I can fulfill my lifelong dream!!!"

"Powerful! Popular! Prestigious!!!"

"That's Papyrus!"

"The newest member...Of the Royal Guard!!"

Frisk and Lylen decides to spare him because he just wants to make his dream come true.

Turns out, using spare, was a bad idea.

Both of their souls turned blue, now they have to jump. 

Both of them sighed in regret.

They were both having a hard time.

They were sent to something called the 'garage?'

It looks small. Is this place for a dog...? Well, Frisk and Lylen both escaped because the bars were too big.

Lylen spammed too much leading her to accidentally flirt act, she really panicked.

Lylen doesn't know how to date either.

They did it a lot of times and eventually, a question popped up,

"(Do you want to fight Papyrus?)" 

they both gladly answered, no.

Then Papyrus also stopped fighting.

After that, they asked if they can become Papyrus' friends.
Papyrus was filled with joy and said "REALLY???", as if he couldn't believe what he's hearing. Then they both said "We will be your friends, Papyrus!" with a big smile on both of them. Papyrus now explains on how to go exit the underground, then he walked back home.

Frisk insisted Lylen to do the date, but she kept refusing. Lylen is at her very last to become mad and just accept. So she asked if Frisk could come along too. Frisk agreed to guide her in the date.

So they went back and talked to Papyrus to start the date. They went in his home and both Lylen and Frisk explored the house in curiosity. Then to his room, it's very tidy and well lit up they see. Lylen nervously goes on and talk to Papyrus once more to Start the date officially.

SKIP FORWARD

The date went pretty well with Frisk's help, leaving Lylen kind of flustered even if she got friend zoned. She sighs in relief and happiness that she felt a shockwave of positive emotions up to down.

Now, Lylen has Papyrus' phone number after the date and has acsess to his house.

Frisk and Lylen exited his house then goes on to the bridge connecting Snowdin to Waterfalls.