Hotlands!! ALPHYS LAB

But just before they both left, they heard loud metalic thuds. The place flashed white, and a voice.

"OHH YES"
"WELCOME BEAUTIES"

It's Mettaton. The place was flashing colorfully with lights and music, and he is clapping alot. Frisk and Lylen looked at eachother and shrugged. He started the quiz show. Lylen answered the first question wrong and got electrified by Mettaton, as she didn't even look at Alphys. Frisk gasped and grabbed her wrist before she answers the next question incorrectly and get hurt again. They pointed at Alphys, whispering to Lylen to follow her answers. Lylen felt a little braindead so Frisk did the rest of the question.

"WOULD YOU SMOOCH A GHOST?"

HECK YEAH HECK YEAH

HECK YEAH HECK YEAH

They were both speechless and pouting, well they have no other choice. Both of them stared at the question and answer as the countdown counts higher instead, curious of what will happen. Their patience was running so low so they both pressed a button, different buttons. Lylen was loving this quiz show, even if she got hurt. She just wanted to be entertained after a while. Giggling, jumping, and clapping in joy. Then Mettaton asked a question about Mew Mew kissy cutie. They were both stunned since they have no answer and confused to that question.

Alphys blurted out the answer, waving her hand. Mettaton seems disappointed of Alphys helping them two, so he asked this question.

"WHO DOES DR. ALPHYS HAVE A CRUSH ON?"

UNDYNE ASGORE

THE HUMAN(S) DON'T KNOW

Alphys clearly telling them not to answer the question, sweating. Both Lylen and Frisk snickered a little and chose Undyne. She immediately covered her face as because she is blushing, and shaking. Mettaton then explained why she loves her. He also ended the quiz show as there is 'no dramatic tension' and with Alphys giving us the answers. He flew away like a rocket. "He wasn't supposed to ask that question" Alphys said. "That was a fun quiz show anyways" followed by a giggle and despite being injured, half of her health drained by him. Then they both waved bye to Alphys and exited her lab.