Chapter 2

Get ready for the spice lol

Listen to "Call out my name" by The Weeknd for the whole experience 🤌✨️

The next morning.

Haku woke up at around 10am with one hell of a hangover. "Ugh my head.." he held his head and tried to sit up on the bed. "How much did I drink last night?" He thought.

And suddenly memories rushed back to his head. But except the memory of him kissing Clax. He thought Rina was the one who kissed Clax on the Lips.

Yup he forgot some major stuff

'RINA KISSED CLAX?! ON THE LIPS!?!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??' Haku was agitated now. He was confused. 'Did I just sit there drunk when she kissed Clax?'

Haku was shaking of anger. How? Why? Tears flowed out his eyes unconsciously. Right then Taro came in. "Hey Haku you awa- WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"

Taro rushed to Haku's side. 'I'm crying?' Haku thought as he touched his cheeks. Taro would be worried if he didn't speak up quickly.

Haku tried his best to smile "its fine, my head hurt really bad when I woke up that's why I cried." He reassured. It would be unnecessary to worry Taro.

"Are you sure? Here I got your hangover medicine, sit up." He helped Haku up and told him to take his medicine. "You'll feel fine after this." Taro patted his back.

This one always works miracles. Haku was feeling better already. "This is going to be a long day so tell me if you feel too unwell to go, okay?" Taro said.

"No no I'm fine, I'll come along." Haku insisted on going. Even if he didn't want to see Rina...or Clax, he didn't want to be a buzzkill.

He got up and got ready, he had to be quick cause the 7 other and Atsuya were already waiting.

He got dressed and looked at the time "Shit im gonna be late." He cursed as ran out the hotel room locking the door.

As he got down he greeted everyone good morning. "I'm so sorry guys" Haku apologized for turning up late. "It's fine it's fine is you head okay now?" Sara asked.

"Yes I'm feeling good now, shall we head out then?" Haku said gesturing our the door. "YEAHHHHH LESGOOOO" Sara and Jack cheered together.

At the twitch con

Clax wanted to talk to Haku, but he didn't even speak to him today. Everytime Clax tried to start a conversation with Haku, he used to go away and talk to someone else.

It was annoying. Clax was jealous. He just wanted to talk and now Haku was avoiding him on purpose.

"Playing hard to get huh?" He chuckled deeply. "Fine I'll play along for now." Clax then started to speak more to Rina.
He knew Haku was watching but he didn't mind.

Haku was looking at the whole scene. Clax was behaving intimately with Rina. Clax put a hand around her shoulder, holding her close.

Haku was clenching his fists so hard that his knuckles were white now. 'I bet that bitch is loving it.' He grumbled. He wanted to drag Clax away.

The memories of Rina kissing Clax came into his mind again. His heart hurt, and he was really angry now. 'Playing the jealousy game?' Haku smirked. 'Fine let's see how long you'll last when I ignore you.'

Haku didn't even care to look at Clax now. He spoke with everyone except Clax. He behaved cheery and close with everyone. Probably even flirted with some girls.

Now it was Clax's turn to get jealous again, but he wasn't gonna play nice now. His patience ran out. He saw Haku talking to another female streamer. He walked over and grabbed Haku's wrist tightly. "Hey Haku, mind coming with me for a bit?" He asked as calmly as he could.

Without waiting for Haku's reply, he dragged him away to the closest restroom. He entered a cubicle and locked the door, pushing Haku against it with a loud thud. He held Haku's wrists with his hand and pinned him to the door.

Leaning dangerously close he asked, "mind explaining why you're avoiding me?" Haku ignored the butterflies in his stomach and his mind yelling at him to kiss Clax. "Why do you want to know? There are many people other than me."He replied pretty calmly.

Clax was getting annoyed now he used his other hand to lift up Haku's chin, looking him dead in the eye. 'Does he not remember what he did yesterday night?' If that was the possibility then...

"Do you even remember what you did last night?" He smirked sinfully, his hand still holding Haku down as he slid his stray hand on to his waist. "You sat on my lap, grinding on me, and kissed me." A flash of memories rushed back to Haku.

He blushed furiously. 'So it was me who kissed him? Not Rina?' He felt happy that it was him who kissed Clax. But the others- "Don't tell me I k-kissed you before everyone" Haku stuttered a little because of Clax's hand still resting on his hip.

"You kissed me before everyone," he leaned closer to his ear "I never expected you to be so bold, love." Clax whispered. Haku shivered under his voice and touch. It was too much to handle, his knees were getting weak.

Clax liked seeing Haku all sensitive. "All adorable just for me." He gave a little kiss his ear. Haku felt sparks all over his body as he let an inpatient sound. "Stop it Clax-" his words were put to a Stop when Clax connected their lips into a sloppy kiss.

The kiss was passionate, full of lust and the greed of wanting eachother. Clax's hand reached into Haku's shirt, to his back as drew small lines along his spine. Haku felt immense pleasure with too much happening at once, he moaned into the kiss. Clax saw the opening and put his tongue into Haku's mouth, taking him by surprise.

Clax slowly shifted his knee and placed it between Haku's legs applying little pressure as he continued to kiss him. Haku was hard already.

Just as they were about to continue, Haku's phone rang. He tried to talk but he was still being kissed. Haku wriggled around trying to free his hands to check who's calling. Clax then pulled away.

Before he could kiss Haku again, he was stopped by Haku's hand. Atsuya's name was flashing on the screen. "Sorry Clax but I have to take this." Haku answered the call.

"Haku where the heck are you?" Said Atsuya from the other side.

"I'm in the restroom, I'm coming wa-ngh" Haku quickly covered his mouth from letting out any sound. He looked down to see Clax inside his shirt, kissing and biting him all over.

"Haku? Why did you stop talking? Come back soon we have to leave." Shit. Atsuya was still on the other line. But Clax wasn't stopping.

"Y-Yeah I'll be there I'm com-coming" Haku answered with great difficulty as his fingers curled into Clax's soft black hair.

"Okay well make it quick." Atsuya said and cut the call. Haku then tried to put the phone in his pocket but he dropped it in surprise as Clax fucking bit his nipple.

"Ouch you ass stop it!" Haku hissed, trying to push Clax away but with no avail. "We need to go they're waiting for us- ngh" he whined and Clax finally stopped.

"Did you like it babe?" Clax asked as he gently carcassed Haku's face and lips. Haku turned his flushed face away, whispering a little "yes".

Clax deeply chuckled as placed a kiss on Haku's forehead. "You're so adorable." "Whatever let's go." Haku replied as he picked his phone up.

-------------------------------------------------
Damn 3 updates one after the other and I'm tried asf
I still need to study for exams 😫
But I do hope you liked the spice you horny people.
But as always thank you for reading 💖