Chapter 2 The new Friendship

Mona thought to herself, *Is that a GNOSIS on Scaramouche's bed?!* 

Mona started to sweat, not knowing how or why he had gnosis on his bed and not just that but unattended. 

Before Mona could walk another step, she felt someone grab her hips, and next thing you know someone's hands were over her eyes. Mona couldn't speak. She was scared and confused.

Scaramouche then whispered in her ear, "Heh, you saw nothing you understand, and if you don't I will have to punish you, sucker." Scaramouche then let go of Mona's hips and uncovered her eyes, and soon Scaramouche then walked up to the door and closed it.  

Mona's face was trembling in fear, but also kinda liked of what Scaramouche did to her. But she soon convinced herself that he was just a puppet. 

2 hours later 

It was getting late and Scara and Mona hadn't talked since that incident that accrued. 

Mona was practicing her new spells, but when she was Scaramouche walked into her room. Mona soon saw he was walking in and yelled at Scara, "Oh look who it is! Also, KNOCK before you enter my room," Mona gave him a dim look. 

Scara soon replied, "Yeah, Yeah. I know you are upset but let me explain.  The gnosis... Yae Miko gave it to me or let's just say we made a trade, and then I ran from the Fatui because... it's hard to explain but long story short, I made a trade and got the gnosis so don't be upset.." Scaramouche looked the other way with him blushing. 

Mona soon stopped her practice and told him, "You don't have to explain it all but next time doesn't leave it unattended because someone could steal it, so just start being cautious." It was hard for Mona to say those words but Scaramouche just looked so pitiful. 

Scaramouche then walked up to her and leaned near her face, and then leaned much closer to her lips. Mona started to panic but went in for the kiss but then out of nowhere, he stuck up the middle finger in her face. 

Mona got pissed, while Scaramouche was giggling. 

Mona suddenly shouted, "YOU LITTLE BAST-!!" Mona suddenly began chasing after Scaramouche and Scara started to run. 

After Mona caught up to him she pinned him to the wall exhausted from everything today.  Scaramouche notice this will Mona had him pinned, but she soon began to sink to the ground and in a blink of an eye she was laying on the ground about to take a nap. 

Scaramouche laughed for a couple of minutes but realized she fell asleep. He stood there clueless until he soon lifted her in his arms. 

He walked to her bed and lay her there and tucked her into bed and gave her, her star plushie. 

Scaramouche was walking out he saw her Astrology books and gadgets, and flicked his middle finger at it, while quoting, "This is all just a gigantic hoax." he chuckled while walking out. 

Soon Scara got in the shower, while he was in the shower washing up he had his head down against the shower wall. He started to tear up, all his emotions and trauma and everything he has held on to has gotten to him. But he hopes when Mona enters his life a little more he hopes everything will get better for him and build a real friendship with her. 

He soon got out and had a towel wrapped around his waist, and before he knew it he went to the kitchen for a glass of water just to find Mona getting a glass of milk. 

They soon made eye contact and stared in embarrassment. Scaramouche soon broke the eye contact and mumbled, "M-mona, UHH, I'm going to get a glass of water.." 

Mona couldn't get her eyes off his body,  he had faint cute abs with an electro symbol on his lower stomach and BEAUTIFUL shoulders. 

Scaramouche soon was up close to her in his towel and Mona just shut her eyes while being very red. 

"Eh, you should go back to bed, and forget this ever happened loser," Scara said. 

Mona then replied, "YES, I should. B-but lemme finish my glass of milk." Mona covered her eyes trying to peak through them. 

Scaramouche had a light smile, and they both soon stood there drinking their beverage. 

They chatted some about Mondstat, and Mona had the courage to ask Scara to spend some time together tomorrow exploring Mondstat together. Scara agreed and they both had light pink cheeks, but Mona had a soft smile and Scaramouche had that same smirk again like he always has. 

"Well, we should probably go to bed, and rest for tomorrow," Mona said, and they soon went off to their bedroom. 

Scara walked to his room still in his towel while Mona was behind him still trying to check him out but still trying to resist. 

That night they both went to bed with glee in their hearts, and the hope of starting a new friendship. 

Hey, I know this is a kind of short chapter but I had so much fun with this! And please keep tuned for more of these types of stories and I'm very excited to start the next chapter of this book thank you all for your support!! ^^