Chapter 6 The new Gift

The morning rose as Mona and Scaramouche were sleeping in their rooms. Scaramouche then awakened and walked into Mona's room. He sat on her bed petting Mona as she was sleeping like a log. Scaramouche thought to himself how much she smelt good, or how her hair was soft and her long eyelashes gleamed in the light.

He soon got up to make breakfast for Mona but as soon he was trying to leave the room until he saw a calendar. He took a quick glimpse at it but didn't think much about it until he saw two words saying, my birthday.

Scaramouche went pale and ran out of the room closing the door and ran his room.

Scaramouche was venting about how he didn't have a gift or even how he didn't even know it was Mona's birthday tomorrow. "August 31st.." he said, "That's tomorrow, and I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW! What a little b*t&h she didn't even tell me."

Scaramouche soon got dressed and left a note next to sleeping Mona stating that he was going to be out for a while.

Scaramouche soon left and tried to venture out for gifts and ideas to do for her birthday tomorrow.

Scaramouche soon came upon an astrology store and he cringed. He wanted to check it out to see if Mona would like any of it but it was a true struggle to make him get in the store at least.

Scaramouche holding his breathe a employee asked him, "Hello good sir, do yo-" Scaramouche cut the boy off and yelled, "I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR THIS PISSY STORE I JUST NEED TO GET A GIFT FOR SOMEONE SO BACK OFF!" Scaramouche was red and had fire in his eyes, and the employee soon stepped back and rushed to the back to get away from Scaramouche.

Scaramouche looked at everything and rolled his eyes. He soon saw something that looked very interesting. The cover had Kusanali, Raiden Ei, and a god that he wasn't familiar with. He got the book off the shelf and headed to the counter and demanded someone to come and help him, and give him more information on the book.

The employee tip toed to Scaramouche nervously, "Yes?" the employee asked. Scaramouche slammed the book on the counter and said, "Listen, this isn't for me this is for my good friend Mona. I need more information on this book and if it contributes to astrology studies or whatever."

The employee then replied and said, "You know Mona?! That means y-your S-scaramouche.."

Scaramouche just looked at him puzzled, then the employee then said, "I know Mona she always comes here. But you picked a great book for her she's been wanting this for a while so it would be a wonderful gift!"

Scaramouche smirked and purchased the book. He soon walked around more trying to find more gifts for Mona until he found a store selling many designer dresses.

Scaramouche came upon the store and entered in. He soon walked around trying to find a good outfit for her because he remember one of their first meetings of when she ripped her stocking.

He kept looking and looking until he saw a dress that sparkled with a megistus black and purple with a sparkle that were identical to the stars.

He was hoping it was Mona's size and to his surprise it was indeed.

Scaramouche picked it off the rack and purchased it, but when he got to the counter he saw a strange woman. She was whispering some kind of strange language that wasn't familiar to Teyvat.

"Aye woman, are you okay?" Scaramouche was waving his hand in front of the woman and the woman just looked at him with confusion.

Scaramouche rolled his eyes and began to walk out of the store but right as he did so the woman mumbled, "She must be a special girl." Scaramouche heard the woman but didn't show any expression until he was out of the store being light rose pink upon his cheeks.