Reunion

As you were walking in the street drunk and barely able to see or even walk straight, you remembered why you don't go out as much, because when you party... you party hard. After some careless wandering, you turn in an oddly familiar alleyway.

"What the hell are you doing here? You just couldn't stay away huh?" You look up to see a dark figure and squint to see who it was, but all you could see was the figure of a tall man with messy hair. As you walk closer to see who it was you start to feel everything from that night come up. You quickly run to the wall and spew out. Feeling embarrassed from barfing in front of someone that seemed to know you, you pull out some travel-size mouthwash and rinse your mouth. Finally sobered up you walked close to the man and realized it was your old friends with benefits. "Toji?!" you said in shock. "Yea, are you gonna answer my question? Why the hell are you here?" he said sternly.

"I should be asking you that." you walk closer, so close you could feel his body heat. "Don't tell me you came here to reminisce about us." You said in his ear in a sarcastic, pitying manner. He aggressively grabs your braids and pulls your head back. "Don't start feeling yourself you fucking slut." he knew exactly what he was doing and how that would make you feel. "Don't you remember what I said the last time (Y/N)?"

"No, please enlighten me." He looks at you as if you remembered but you didn't. He slowly pushes your head so his mouth is close to your ear and whispers, "I said "the next time I see you I'll fuck you so good, you won't be able to hear, see, or walk, no breaks either."
Your eyes widened and he finally let go of your hair. You slowly backed up trying to figure out what the fuck you just got yourself into. "Oh don't get scared now, you should've known what was up as soon as you saw me." He chuckled. You started to feel a little heartbeat in your cunt. Your panties were soaked.

"Please, no one is scared..." You were a little apprehensive but ready for what was coming. You looked down to see his cock make an appearance through his pants and its just eagerly waiting to feel you around it. "On your knees, now." He said as he pointed to the ground."
You quickly obey and drop to your knees. You undo his belt and unzip his pants but before you can even start— "no hands."
He says while taking off his belt. He signals you to lift your arms so he can tie your hands. "What the fuck, you know you didn't have to do that." You say with an annoyed tone.

"Shut the fuck up and get to work." he pushes your head against his big pulsing dick. You pull his pants and underwear down and do as you were told. You slowly start stroking him and licking his tip."Ahh fuck..." he moaned. Every time he moans you can just feel yourself getting wetter. You start twirling your tongue around his tip and try to tease him. Growing impatient from the teasing he grabs you by your braids and starts fucking your face. "Yeah, that's it.." Toji said

Though it was hard to do, you reach down and start playing with yourself from how hot things were getting. The vibrations from your moaning on his dick made him start to moan even louder. At this point, Toji was making a mess out of you. Spit dripping from your mouth and a mascara and tears mixture streaming down your face.

"Look at you...MY slut." he said mockingly. It felt so good when he degraded you like that. His harsh words only had you dripping even more. " Fuck I'm about to cum. You want it?" He groaned. He pulls his dick out and you nod. "Use your words whore." He said aggressively. "Yes, I want it. Please—" before you could finish, he shoved his huge cock in your mouth and starts fucking your face even faster. "Fuuuck." He came in your throat and didn't take it out until he could feel you swallow around him which made him moan louder.

You stood up, wiped your face off, and straightened your dress getting ready to leave. "What do you think you're doing?" You foolishly forgot what he said earlier but before you could say anything he slammed you face-first against the alley wall. "Baby we aren't done here." He said with a sinister smile. Without hesitation, he snatches and rips your underwear off. You forgot how impatient this man was. He starts to caress your ass and trace your stretch marks with his fingers. He slapped your ass with his dick and rubbed the tip on your pussy.

You start to whine and moan from the anticipation. But as soon as you think he's about to put it in you feel his cold hands teasing your sweet spot, just like you did him. What an asshole you thought. He puts two fingers in while his other hand is rubbing your clit. You start to moan even louder, it felt so fucking good. You covered your mouth so that you wouldn't get caught. but doing that made you realize the sounds your pussy was making and you couldn't handle the embarrassment. "Damn. You're so wet and all you did was suck me off. Did you miss me that much?" He said sarcastically. "Shut the hell up and just fuck me already." You said eagerly waiting. He completely stops what he's doing. You turn to see what's going on but he swiftly turns your head. "Hey what are you doing?" You ask but receive no answer.

All of a sudden he rams his cock into you and starts thrusting in and out of you. You gasp. His hot and throbbing dick inside you made you feel complete. Almost as if he was meant to be inside you. You keep jerking your hips after each thrust. He puts one hand on your waist and the other on your throat, slightly choking you. You start to feel pressure in your stomach. "Fuck you're so hot inside. You feel so damn good." He said softly. Your vision starts to get hazy and you start to feel weak.

"T-Toji I think I'm about to cum." you whined. "No not yet hold it" he groaned. He bends you over and puts both hands on your hips. His thrusts got slower but harder. But you couldn't hold it any longer and came around his cock. "You don't fucking listen do you?" He says annoyed. He grabbed both your hands and put them behind your back. He now has one hand on your waist and the other is holding your hands together. His thrusts get even faster and harder. You can barely stay on your feet and you're starting to see dark patches floating in your vision. His moans start to get louder as you clench around him. His momentum started to slow down and he started to get sloppy. "nghh, I'm about to cum...where do you want it?" "inside. I want you to cum inside me.." You murmured. He started to pick up speed which led you both to an earth-shuddering orgasm. You could feel him cum in you and you felt whole.

When you were done you tried to stand so you can clean yourself up, but you couldn't even close your legs. He helped you fix your dress and wipe your smeared makeup and tears.
"Want me to take you home?" he asked. "If you don't mind..."