What You Heard

He took your hand and led you to the other side of the alley. The walk was dangerously silent. On the other side of the alley was his car. You got in after he opened the door for you. He went to the driver's seat. Things between you two had never been awkward before. It was no shock that things would be weird now. You two had just fucked in an alley after not seeing each other for two years. You didn't regret it though. The dick was amazing. The only problem was that you were already in a relationship. You knew you had fucked up. But you weren't really thinking about that. After all that you didn't even have the strength to think. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

You woke up in a room that wasn't yours, or his for that matter. You realized you were in a hotel room. You could hear birds chirping. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:00 am. "God...I thought he said he was taking me home." You said to yourself. You overheard the shower running. After a few seconds it turned off. You quickly hid under the covers and pretended to sleep. He stepped out of the bathroom and grabbed a towel. "I know you're awake. If you don't want to talk to me, whatever." He said. You got up from under the sheets and sat up. He was facing you with nothing on and a towel laying on his shoulder.

Your eyes were enlarged. You look away. "Put some damn clothes on Toji." You shouted. "Oh please. It's nothing you haven't seen before." He grinned. He was right. It's not like you hadn't seen him naked. You opened your eyes and looked at him. Your eyes immediately focused on his member. You look dumbfounded. How could it be so big if he isn't even hard? He chuckled. "Anyways.. Why did you bring me here? You said you were taking me home." You asked. "I forgot where you lived and I couldn't take you to my place." Toji answered. "Why?" You asked "There are some people looking for me. That's also what I want to talk to you about." He said. He looked serious. "Is he okay?" You wondered.

"What's up?" You replied. "I was wondering if I could stay with you for a while." He said. "Can I think about it?" You asked. He nodded. You thought that maybe this could be an opportunity for you two to get back together. That thought was quickly interrupted by a text from your boyfriend. "Hey babe, how was your night?" The text read. You opened his message. He had texted you thirty times and called twenty-four times. He was so clingy. You hadn't been dating long so things weren't serious. Toji didn't know you were with someone. It's not like he would care though. He knows how you feel about him.

He knew that you two would always be a part of each other's lives no matter how much he tried to stay away. You received another text from him. "Hello." It said. You texted him back letting him know you were over. You opened his contact info and blocked him. You felt guilty, but it was bound to happen you thought. You sighed. "What's wrong?" Toji asked. "Nothing. You can stay with me for as long as you need." You said. "Thanks." He replied. You texted him your address and got out of bed.

You walked to the bathroom and stripped. You put on a shower cap that the hotel provided but it couldn't fit your braids. "Ugh." You sighed. You remembered you had a hair tie and a scarf in your bag. You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around yourself. You walked back into the room and searched your bag. Your bag was on the nightstand. You hunched over to look through it. You felt a cool breeze on your butt. You could see Toji catching a glimpse of your ass. To tease him, you dropped your towel. You saw him smirk. "Sexy as hell..." He murmured. You chuckled.

You got what you needed and headed back to the bathroom. You put your hair up and wrapped your scarf. You turned on the water in the shower and hopped in. For some reason, you couldn't stop thinking about Tojis body. A part of you was excited that he would be staying with you for a bit. As you let the hot water hit your face, you heard the shower door open. You opened your eyes and saw a grinning, naked Toji. You moved over to make way for him. "Can you do my back?" You asked, smiling. You handed him the washcloth and turned around.

He looked you up and down. Examining your backside. He dropped the cloth. He stepped closer to you. His cock was pressing on your back. He bent down. "It's like you're trying to test me or something." He whispered in your ear. He bent you over. He shoved his fingers in your mouth. His tip was tracing your hole. "Mmm..." You moaned. He grabbed your waist and started thrusting. Your eyes fogged up. "Fuck..." He groaned. He took his fingers out of your mouth and licked them. His thrusts were sharp. He felt so big inside you. You could feel his member pulsing and growing larger inside you. It was so hot. "How– how the fuck are you getting bigger?" You asked. He laughed.

He gripped your throat and pulled you up. The top of your back was touching his chest and your back was arched. He was groaning in your ear. "I missed your pussy.." He moaned. You loved his moans. His thrust got faster and he was plunging deeper. "Toji...." You moaned. He gripped your neck tighter. You grabbed his arm. Your nail sunk into his skin. That only made him choke you even harder. As you got closer to your climax you were getting tighter around him. "Uhn Y/N..." He moaned. Your vision was getting pixelated.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum..." He groaned. He let go of your neck. You gasped for air. You creamed all on his cock. He pulled out and came on your back. You felt weak. You were so out of breath. "Lick it up." He said sternly. You got on your knees and looked up at him. You took his member and licked your mess up. When you were done, you flicked your tongue on his tip to tease him.

He took your hand and pulled you up. He turned around and turned off the water. You both got out of the shower. You could barely close your legs. You could still feel him inside you. You could still feel tension around your neck. You rubbed your neck and it was hot. "Damn. Did you have to choke me so hard?" You exclaimed. "Please. You know you liked it." He replied. There was no point in denying it. You both walked into the room and dried off.

You moisturized and as you were about to get dressed you realized you had no underwear. You decided to go commando. You put on your dress from the previous night. "Bold decision." Toji scoffed. "Shut up." You chuckled. You both gathered your things and left the hotel room. As you were leaving the hotel you decided to ask him about what was going on. "I can't tell you much, but just know you can't stay at my place." He said.

"So how are you going to get your things?" You asked. "I'll just hire guys to get some of my stuff and I'll sell the rest or put it in storage." He answered. "I'm driving." You said. You hopped into the passenger seat and started the car.