3. I'll do it.

I guess I fell asleep in the car because I woke up in warm black sheets.

My naked body taking in the soft warm ecstasy I feel.

But my head is pounding.

Hurts so bad..

Velvety black blankets and pillows.

I sit up, examining my surroundings.

A large bedroom.

The walls were matte black, the only light being the white fairy lights strung on the blackout curtains.

The room was dark.
Nice on the eyes.

"It's nice, no?" I hear a man with a heavy Spanish accent say as he walks out from the darkness in a dark crimson colored suit.

"Bienvenidos mi chica. Te llamo Dantel." He walks over to me, lifting my arm gently and kissing my hand.

"Hi.. where am I right now?" I ask.

"Mm. Get ready and come downstairs amor." Is all he says before going to walk out.

"Wait what about clothes-?" I attempt to ask before the heavy black door clicks shut.

"Okay." I get up, allowing my naked body to be free to the cold air in the room.

Goose bumps take place on my skin.

I rub warm fingers up and down my cold, goose bump covered arms.

I glide my fingertips across my large plump tits.
Hardened nipples from the cold environment.

The air conditioner made the room softly cool.

I see a large mirror that appears to be a hidden closet.

So I attempt to open it.

I open it to reveal a few dresses, and some suits.

I found this dark burgundy red short and tight dress and put it on along with some underwear and a bra in the drawer.

"Who must've went all out when they took my clothes and saw the sizes.? pretty dresses though I guess."

I leave the room and go downstairs to find three men sitting at a bar table.

Everything was black.

Black seats with gold accents.

A black bar table.

A black island.

Then there's forest green walls.

The glass ceiling and chandelier allow light to bounce off colorless walls.

The gold railing to the black spiral staircase is mesmerizing.

It's beautiful here.

"Hello, Maria." A guy with black hair and tattoos covering his hands and the showing parts of his arms.

He's wearing a black dress shirt, black dress pants, and black shoes. His skin is dark. His hair is beautifully dark and almost perfectly messy.

"Hello?" I say quietly as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

I take a moment to look into the eyes of the men in front of me.

And when I look at this one long haired blonde man in particular.

I feel the pulse in my wrist.

As we make eye contact.

I stare into his grey eyes.

Mesmerized.

"Come're, we don't bite."

I lose focus and look at the man in the middle who was speaking.

"I'm Ricardo Lopez. We just need simple information on your friend.." He says the last part in a low tone.

I walk towards him and stand about two feet from him. He's sitting in the bar stool, legs slightly spread and his arms resting on his thighs.

The veins on his hands make me want to splutter spit forming on my mouth.

"That kid, Martel Tiens? You know him?" He asks almost rhetorically.

Like he already knows.

"Yeah, what about him?" I ask.

"He's part of the mafia clan called Red Stones. Did you know that?" He looks at me but I'm only looking at his shoes.

"No.." I say calmly. But I'm surprised. He doesn't seem like he does that kind of stuff.

"Look at me while I'm talking to you." Ricardo says sternly.

I look up and into his dark green eyes.

A forest green.

"Listen.. we need you to help us." He stands up, his body towering over mine as he walks closer to me.

"How so?" I ask quietly, voice almost cracking.

"We need you to get as much detail on him, and his clan as you can. We will give you a place to stay, food to eat, a driver, and a security button." He holds up a small button with a clip on the end.

"You attach this to your clothing, try not to make it visible or put it somewhere where you'll accidentally press it.." He groans in an annoyed fashion. "Only time you press it is when you need me."

I swallow saliva collecting in my mouth.

"You'll also get paid for doing this.. and nobody will know. And don't tell anyone."

"How much will I get paid?" It's a stupid question. But the only one that comes to my mind. I live alone. And need money to buy groceries and pay for rent.

I'm not not willing to do this.
I'm not begging to do it either.

"One million per month it goes on."

I internally gasp.

"What?" He chuckles. "I know, you live in small town. No good jobs." He starts pacing and moving his arms along with what he's saying.

Until he stops moving and looks back at me.

Waiting for me to say something.

"I'll do it."