A walk down the lanes!

ALFIE POV

I put Nala in her harness and on her lead, Zoe was contemplating whether to bring her beautiful yellow rain coat or her big chunky top shop coat, when she eventually made her way down the stairs she crept up behind me and put her arms around my waist and signals that I should lower down. She whispered "can we go to Slice Sussex for breakfast?"; I nodded and pulled her in for a hug.

Nala barked and tilted her head as if she was saying " are we going for a walk or nah?"

We got into Zoe's mint green mini and drove down to town, we loved to go to town because we get to meet loads of our viewers.

We had our breakfast we both went for a full English, after we consumed the delightful meal we decided to got to water stones to see if we could see the pointless book 1&2 and girl online. When we saw them a viewer came up behind us and asked for a picture, we took the picture and she stroked Nala and then she asked if me and Zoe would attend her 15th birthday party.

Me and Zoe looked at each other and before I had a chance to answer Zoe blurted out "of course what date and time"

I was looking forward to meeting the girls friend, her name was Katy, she has been watching since the beginning and I was excited to thank her for sticking with us.

ZOE POV

I couldn't wait for Katy's party, meeting new people, thanking viewers and being with the people who know everything about me but I couldn't even know there name, to some people that sounds so strange but for me that's just my every day life.