I hate you || Eddie Munson X Reader

Y/N POV

I was minding my business walking home until my annoying ass science partner Eddie Munson showed up behind me.

"Hey sweetheart, I didn't know you were waiting for me" he said with his goofy but cute smile.

"I wasn't. Why are you stalking me?" I say rolling my eyes

"I'm not stalking you." He said as his tone went from excited to disappointed.

I try to walk faster so I could get away from him but as expected he kept fallowing me, I literally hate him! I don't even know why I do! He is just annoying with his cute actions it makes me so mad!

"Look, I just want to walk home in peace but no! You always end up showing your dumb face!! I hate you so just leave me alone!" I then turned around and continued walking.

I looked behind me only to see that Eddie is not there. I don't know why but something inside me wanted him to come back at that moment but I ignored the thought and continued walking home.

"So how was school sweetie?" My mother said in a happy tone as always.

"It was good until Eddie showed up." My Mom laughed.

"I'm telling you that boy has the feels for You Y/N L/N and I think you like him too don't ya?" I felt my face turn red.

"No way! Eddie is a total ass! I hate him!" My mother then giggled as I stormed upstairs.

Later that night I was reading a book but I then heard a knock on my window. I look over and it's Eddie at my window! What the hell is this idiot doing here.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I say as I open my window.

"Shut up! Your parents will hear you!" He then put his finger over my lips to make me shut up.

"Why are you here Eddie?" I rolled my eyes.

"I brought you this as a apology for earlier. I've been trying to annoy you recently and I wanna apologize" he said as handed me a small teddy bear

I had a small smile on my face. "Thank you Eddie." He smiles at me.

"Well I better get going, I'll see you later sweetheart." He tried looking cool while leaving through the window only to hit his head which made me laugh.

For the rest of the night all I could think of is Eddie. I don't know why but it just made butterflies in my stomach and my smile was wide. I felt so stupid and I've never felt this stupid in my life. I eventually fell asleep hoping things will go back to normal tomorrow.

In the morning my mother couldn't drive me to school so I had to walk and just as expected Eddie caught up with me.

"Hey Y/N" he said sounding excited.

"Don't call me that I'm used to you calling me your cringe ass names." I say laughing and he laughed with me.

"Well Sweetheart I see you like the little bear I got you" I looked at him confused until I realized I haven't let go of it all morning! How do you even do that?!

"Oh my lord! I totally forgot I had this in my hand!" I say feeling embarrassed as he laughs.

"No need to be embarrassed sweetheart, it's cute" he does that dumb smile again and it makes me just ugh!!

"Whatever! I hate you so much I hope you know that." He smiles at my words.

"Sure, I know you love me though." I roll my eyes at his stupid bluff.

"How would you know?"

"Cause every time I talk you just continuously look at my lips hun."

"How does that prove I love you?"

"I have my ways of knowing that but either way I only have one thing to ask you Sweetheart."

I gave him a confused look.

"What?"

"you wanna go out?"

My face turns red at his words, I mean like what do I say?! Like of course I'll say yes but how?!

"Sure! Um..bye!" I start running down the street as Eddie chases after me laughing.

Hey guys💀
So I haven't posted in a while so sorry abt that but I hope y'all enjoyed this one, bye<3