Part 10; Im Fine

Jake: Im home

Hyein: Hey

Jake: I uhm...

Hyein: Someone texted me.

Jake: Who? About what?

Hyein: Its unknown. But it has a picture of you hugging Minji.

Jake: Wtf? Where?

Hyein shows Jake the picture and the chat

Jake: Hyein trust me Minji came running to me but i pushed her after that

Hyein: Why did she come back?

Jake: I don't know okay? Look its not only you who are living in this fucking world Hyein. PD already planned to clear everything up. But i don't even think you deserve it. I come back home just to hear you accusing me? Wtf Hyein? Maybe you really deserve the hates.

Hyein: Jake wtf? i wasn't-

Jake: No shut up. Im getting bored and tired of you. You are so annoying. This is why Sunghoon left you.

Hyein: Wtf? Fine. Okay i get it. Get out from my house then

Jake: Wtf? Why are you so sensitive? You know I don't mean it?

Hyein: First you say all of those bullshits and now you say you dont mean it? Wtf is wrong with you? Aren't you tired of me? Get out then. I dont care.

Jake: ...

Hyein: Why are you quiet now? And now you wanna include Sunghoon? Wtf? Sunghoon did shitty stuff to me and this is what you say? I gave my all to protect you and this is how you repay me? Okay. I get it. Its fine.

Hyein: Take your belongings and get. the. fuck out.

Jake: Hyein , I- I- I really don't-

Hyein tears were about to drop but she tried her best to hold it in

Jake: Hyein please i- i wasn't thinking okay?

Hyein: Get out Jake.

Jake: Hyein please..

Hyein: Please. Get Out.

Jake: Fine, i will but please Hyein.. I really didn't mean it..

Jake left and right after he closed the door Hyein burst into tears, she couldn't believe on what Jake had just said to her. First is the rumors, Now they're arguing.

Jake Pov

I'm taking my car and driving anywhere i can. My mind has no destination. I don't know where to go. Jake You're so stupid. Why would you say that...

While driving, I didn't hear anything because my mind was blank

Suddenly, i realized that everything was just pitched black. I cant see anything or hear anything.

All i know is that, i need Hyein. Lee Hyein.
Hyein.. I think, Im starting to love you... Im sorry. I really am..