Zero.Six

I went away for a couple of days to not see and feel Ly's pain. I don't regret what I did, but I also didn't want to deal with the aftermath. Even worse, if I saw that woman again, I might just lose control and do irreversible damage that Ly would really hate me for.

I hated that woman. In all the years Ly and I have been together, we have never had this amount of anger between us. We had each other's back just like Ly said. But now, it's just conflict after conflict.

Ly was at home when she sensed me.

"Aly?"

"What?"

"Aly, please, wag mo na uulitin 'yung ginawa mo. She forgave you, forgave us, even though we don't deserve it," she pleaded.

I laughed. "Forgave me? I didn't say sorry and I'm not planning to."

"Aly-"

"Ly," I cut her off. "Sabi ko naman sayo, it wouldn't have happened if she stayed out of my business. So, keep your woman on a leash and we should be fine."

"If you do anything to her, I will never forgive you, Aly. I promise."

The venom in Ly's voice was new to me and it only made me angrier.

But as angry as I was and as much as I just want us to be rid of that woman, I really did want Ly to be happy.

I switched with her ignoring what she said. Ah, I missed being out and about.

"Aly!" Ly shouted in surprise. "What are you doing?"

I smirked.

"I gave you a few days of peace. Now, it's my time. Rest well, Ly."

I made her disappear before she could even protest.

After changing to something more comfortable - jeans, black shirt, and my leather jacket - I headed out.

I went to secret building where there were usually brawls. When I got there, I ended up not participating.

Some cash would have been good but my bloodlust wasn't that strong.

I wanted something else.

I couldn't control my desire.

I realized I haven't been able to fuck around since Ly's bitch kept on getting in my way.

Well, nothing's stopping me now, so I made my way to a nearby bar where I can pick up any woman that I like.

I decided to lean on a lamp post and observe, determining which woman who stepped out should I take to bed. I wasn't in the mood to play nice inside the bar afterall. I just want something quick and easy.

After a few minutes, I made eye contact with a woman who was smoking cigarette. She was short with brown, mid-length hair. She was wearing a flashy, black dress with a deep neckline.  She was pretty enough.

I smiled seductively as I tilted my head in acknowledgement.

The woman returned my smile and threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it as she made her way to me.

"Hey, there," she greeted me with a hoarse voice. "I don't think I've seen you around here before."

"You haven't," I replied. This wasn't the usual place I go to anyway. "I think I would have remembered seeing someone as pretty as you."

I stood straight and stepped closer to her.

She giggled as she raised her head, offering me her mouth which I immediately took with mine.