Aquatinted

It was finally 9:30 am and you had to leave for work. When you opened the door to leave, you saw a small Amazon box and turned back into your studio apartment. As you opened it you quickly realized what it was. It was your vibrator that you had been waiting 2 weeks for. Wondering if you even had time to test it, you realized that you were certain that you'd be late for work if you stayed another second. You left everything as it was and ran out the door.

You were finally off work and on your way home. All you could think about was resting and putting the new toy to the test. When you got home you ran to your bathroom, stripped, and took a long, hot, and relaxing shower. Afterward, you moisturized and put on the sexy lingerie you had set out before your shower. Finally, you lay on your bed and was ready to pleasure yourself. But as soon as the vibrating toy touched your sweet spot, you were interrupted by loud knocking.

You walked up to the door and when you opened it, it was your landlord Gojo. He was always complaining about the dumbest things ever so you wondered what he was after. Though you were very attracted to him, you thought he was undeniably annoying. You then thought back to every time he showed up with a new complaint. You noticed that each time you saw him he looked at you like a predator would its prey. He always looked like he was eager to fuck the shit out of you. What's more, you were desperate for him to. He wanted every part of you in his mouth. That's when you realized that those "complaints"... were just excuses to see you, but why the hell is this man showing up at your door at 11 pm? He looked and smelled way too good just to come here and complain, so what was it?

"What's the problem now, Gojo?" You sighed. While waiting for an answer, you could see that he was admiring the way your body curved and what you had on. "Having a visitor?" He asked as he shoved his way into your apartment. You hastily ran to your bed to try to hide the vibrator but he had already seen it before you sat on it. "Oh...so it's that kind of night?" He mocked. Your eyes widened and you let out a moan. You had mistakenly turned on the toy when you sat on it. Nevertheless, it worked well but that didn't matter. All you could feel was embarrassment. Trying to keep your composure you stayed seated but you couldn't take the humiliation. "Get up." He demanded. His arrogant smile had slipped away. He looked at you through his dark glasses with lustful eyes. His assertive tone made you feel things you had never felt. You did as told and got up.

He grabbed the toy and got closer to you. The way he smelled made you gush instantly. You didn't know what it was, but something about this man turned you on so much. You looked down and saw he had a slight boner. By that, you already knew what kind of night you were about to have. "Get on the bed and spread your legs." Gojo said. His voice sounded so harsh yet prudent. You quickly obeyed though you were a bit hesitant. You had no clue what you were getting yourself into. He got on top of you and started kissing and leaving bite marks on your neck. He then moved to your lips. His kiss was sloppy yet passionate. He was only rubbing your sweet spot through your underwear but it felt so good. You were moaning between his lips. Your moans made him start to smile while kissing you. He left a trail of bites and hickeys on you as he made his way down to your stomach.

He got off the bed and gently pulled your body closer to the edge. He removed your lace panty, and stuffed them in your mouth, then looked at you with a smile and got on his knees. Then, he spit on your already wet pussy and rubbed your clit with his thumb. "Fuck this feels so good..." You thought. He started eating you out and it felt like he was tongue kissing your cunt. You grabbed onto his thick white hair. "Fuuck Gojo. Yes..." You murmured. He patted your pussy and said, "I like it when you moan my name.". The vibrations from his voice on your pussy felt amazing. You then felt his hot tongue and a finger flowing in and out of your hole. You couldn't take it anymore and was about to lose it. "Ahh, Gojo I'm about to–"

"Not yet." He interrupted. He could tell you were about to climax because you were clenching around his tongue and finger. With only two fingers now reaching in and out of you, he started to suck your clit while flicking it with his tongue. You just couldn't hold it any longer and you came on his face. He kept it up and let you ride out your orgasm. Once you were done, he signaled you to sit up. When you got up you noticed he already had his cock out and was touching himself while he was eating you out. That turned you on even more