Impatient

You sat up and retrieved your phone from the nightstand. You text your boss: "Sorry I won't be able to make it to work. I have a cold." and laid down to sleep. You woke up in the afternoon to an obnoxiously loud hammering coming from your neighbor. When you opened your eyes you saw that Gojo wasn't there. You were a bit upset but you didn't think too much about it. You thought maybe last night was just a one-time thing. You got out of bed, did your morning routine, and walked to your kitchen. On your kitchen counter, there was a white box with a sticky note on it. It said: "I had to leave early but wear this and I'll send someone to get you at 6:30 pm. P.S. I looked through your dresses, you have no taste. ~ Gojo" You chuckled and opened the box. In the box, there was a black and gold masquerade mask and an expensive-looking black velvet bodycon dress. The dress had an open back, a deep slit, and a cowl neck. You tried on the dress and couldn't help but to admit that that man had amazing taste. The dress captured your curves perfectly. You took the dress off and hung it up. Since you had some spare time you figured you could do some shopping for a pair of shoes that matched the dress. You got dressed and left your apartment. You got back home at 5 o'clock, just in time to get ready. You took a shower, did your makeup, got dressed, and waited for your driver. Finally, received a text from Gojo saying: "He's here." You grabbed your purse and took off. Outside there was a black Audi. You got in the car and the chauffeur greeted you. You wonder how he could afford both the dress and the chauffeur and why he would spend that much on you.

At last, after what felt like an hour you arrived in front of a museum, and standing at the main entrance was Gojo. He wore a black tuxedo and a black masquerade mask with eye holes blocked, matching yours.He looks so handsome. You walked towards him as he walked towards you. "You look beautiful." He said. You smiled awkwardly. "Thank you, but how much did this cost so I can pay you back." You replied. He took your hand and you both walked into the building. "You can pay me back tonight." He grinned. You walked down the hall to the last door. It was a private dining room. You stepped into the room and it looked like something out of a movie. Everyone there looked like they were somebody famous or rich. You started to feel tense. He led you to the table in the middle of the room. Now it didn't just feel like all eyes were on you, they actually were. You couldn't figure out why. It wasn't like you were wearing something that didn't match the dress code. "Hey, are you hosting this event?" You asked. "No. "My friend Geto is hosting, but it's for me." He replied. Maybe that's why people were staring, you thought. A man with long hair, whom you assumed was Geto walked onto the stage. "Thank you everybody for coming. First I would like to call up Gojo and his fiance Y/N." He said. You looked at Gojo in shock. He looked just as shocked as you did. He grabbed your hand and pulled you up. You both walked onto the stage and your heart was pounding. Geto looked you up and down and smirked. You couldn't lie, that man was fine. He whispered something to Gojo and walked away.

Gojo started to speak into the mic. You could't even hear what he said. Your mind was somewhere else completely. You were so confused as to what was happening. Why were you here? Why did that man call me his fiancee? What the hell did Geto whisper to Gojo? "Y/N...Y/N." Gojo said. "Huh? Yes?" You quickly answered. "Let's go." He said. You took his hand and walked off stage and headed to the hallway. "What the hell is going on?! Why did he call me your fiance?" You asked. He sighed. "I had no idea he would say that. I'm so sorry." He said. "It's okay, let's just go back inside." You sighed. You started to head back to the ballroom but he stopped you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you in. "How about you pay me off now?" He smirked. You didn't know if you wanted to risk getting caught but he looked so tempting that you couldn't say no. "But where?" You asked. Without saying a word, Gojo turned around and started walking. He signaled you to follow. He stopped in front of a door that read: "STAFF ONLY". The room had TVs that were showing live camera footage from throughout the museum. You started to get a bit nervous. While you were looking around, Gojo had already pulled out a chair. He sat on a swivel chair and patted his lap. You pulled up your dress and sat on his lap. He started kissing you intensely. His hands had begun roaming your body. You could feel him getting harder. You started to grind against his member and moaned on his lips. He smacked your ass and grabbed it. The slap made you jump but it felt good. He slipped his hand under your dress and began to massage your sweet spot through your underwear.

You were soaking. He moved your panties to the side and slid two fingers inside you. He started thrusting in and out of you rapidly. A loud moan escaped your lips. You had forgotten you were in a public place. He quickly covered your mouth. The sound of him shoving his fingers into you profusely filled the room. You could hear Gojo chuckling as you struggled to keep your voice in. You squeezed his arm tightly. "Stand up." He said. When you got up you could see a wet spot that you had left in his pants. You giggled. He took his cock out and pulled you onto his dick. You gasped and your eyes grew large. He was too deep inside you. You could even feel him growing. "Ugh..." He groaned. It was even more difficult to hide your moans. "Gojo it's too deep.." you moaned. He lifted you a bit and started to thrust. Each thrust felt like electricity was coursing through your body. You looked up and your eyes were fixed on one of the TVs. You saw someone heading to the room you were in. It was Geto. You quickly tapped Gojo's shoulder. "Gojo w-wait, someone is coming." You whispered breathily. He stopped thrusting. "Uhh... What are you talking about?" He groaned. Before you could say anything you heard a knock. "Y/N?" Geto said tauntingly. You covered his mouth and didn't utter a word. You thought that if you didn't say anything, maybe he would go away. The door opened and standing in the doorway was a smirking Geto.