(Episode 4) Chapter 18

-- With Jaewook, Sehun, Sejeong, & Sunmi --

The four of them were currently driving towards the God of Games' location. Jaewook had volunteered to drive Sunmi's car with Sejeong in the passenger's seat, leaving Sehun and Sunmi to sit in the middle.

"We need to win." Sejeong determinedly said.

"We need to win no matter what." Jaewook agreed.

"Sehun-hyung, can you finish that by today?" Sejeong suddenly asked the man, he had been focusing on the cube and watching tutorials on his phone even while the car was moving.

"Of course. I'll finish it no matter what." Sehun declared and Sejeong laughed. Sunmi smiled at his competitiveness.

"Let me see that for a bit, oppa." She told the man as she held out her hand for the cube. Sehun looked at her for a bit before handing it over. Sunmi studied the state of the cube, trying to see what next step should be done to solve it. She then gave it back to him.

"You're on the right track. Just continue doing what you're doing. You'll be able to solve it in no time. Fighting!" She cheered him on and he sent her a shy smile before going back to focusing on the cube.

-- October 23, 2018, 12:00 PM --

-- Gon Bar, Nowon-gu, Seoul --

After a few minutes of driving, they arrived at their destination.

"It says here it's on the 6th Floor." Sunmi said as she exited the vehicle and looked up at the sign on the building. The four of them made their way up via elevator and when they got to the specified floor, they found a woman there.

"Excuse me, are you, by any chance, the God of Games?" Jaewook asked her and she looked at them with a smile.

"Yes, I am. Welcome, please take a seat." She gestured to the table in front of her. The four of them sat down as she requested. A few moments later, the Genius Detective Team arrived.

"Welcome. Please take a seat." The woman told the other group who took a seat across the Project D detectives.

"You are the God of Games, right?" Jaehyung asked the woman.

"That's my nickname in the industry. My name is Shin Ahyeong." The woman, Ahyeong, introduced herself.

"Do you have a scroll?" Jaehyung wanted to make sure she was really the one.

"Yes. Play a game three against three. I will show the scroll to the winning team. The game you will play today is Indian Poker." Ahyeong declared.

"I know what it is." Sejeong stated.

"Did Indians play poker?" Jaewook asked and everyone else started laughing at his joke.

"He surely belongs in Dumb Detective Team." Jaehyung pointed out.

"I will explain the rules of Indian Poker." Ahyeong said as she tried to hold back her laughter.

"Gosh." Sunmi commented as she saw how affected the God of Games was over the joke.

"Please decide on a team name for the game." Ahyeong said once she calmed down and composed herself.

"How about Mastermind?" Namjoon suggested to his team.

"Mastermind."

"Mastermind?"

"Mastermind." Hani was the one who declared it.

"Meeting us will be a misfortune for them. We will go with Misfortune." Jaewook proposed and the other three agreed.

"Okay."