Phase 2 - Chapter 5

TRIGGER WARNING APPLIES, PLEASE DO READ WITH CAUTION!

Why did this happen? After a month, they still couldn't believe it. It was all so sudden. They know what kind of person Lisa is but they didn't expect for her to go this far, was she that desperate? You didn't deserve any of this, no one does and yet, Jennie is here, in front of your hospital room, collecting herself. 

After leaving Lisa alone in that lot, Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung immediately brought you to the hospital with Jennie driving the car because Jisoo said that her hands was shaking too much to drive. Jennie did not care about traffic laws that she went against, all she cared at that moment was to bring you to the hospital as soon as possible. In the car, Jisoo called your sister, trying her best to tell her what happened without breaking down, while Chaeyoung had you in her arms, still trying her best to wake you up. You were barely breathing, had so many blood that the blonde girl didn't cared about.  This was too much, Lisa was too much. When they arrived at the hospital, for the first time ever, Jennie used her parents' name so they can treat you immediately.

"Listen! My mother is the CEO of KJ Entertainment and my father is a well known lawyer, if you do not treat Y/N right away, I will promise you all that this hospital will be demolished!"

Jennie does not do that, because she isn't like that. She wants her name to be known by herself and without the help of her parents but right now, the hospital was gonna make you all wait, so she couldn't help but to say that. The doctors and nurses went to your aid quickly after Jennie's announcement, Jisoo was trying to explain what happened to one of the doctors. After hearing what happened to you, the doctors and nurses understood why Jennie did that, this was an important case. When you were taken to a room, Jennie called her father, telling him to get ready a team of powerful lawyers to help you, wanting Lisa to immediately be put to prison. Her father, who was shocked to hear that this happened to someone very young, agreed right away and went to work.

Jisoo talked to your sister and mom, who arrived not long after you were sent to a room. She was trying her best to explain, while also trying her best to calm your mom down. Your mom was sobbing loudly, repeating the phrase "How could anyone do this?" while your sister, Irene, only hugged your mom tightly, crying as well. While all of this was happening, Chaeyoung was getting treated too, the doctors saw her bloody face and hands. She didn't want to get treated, only wanting the staffs to focus on you but they told her that there were dozens of doctors already helping you at the moment.

It was now a month after that and a lot has change, specially you. When you woke up, you broke down, clawing your skin to get rid of the dirty feeling. Memories from that night kept on repeating in your mind that you wished that Lisa should have just killed you after, living through this was a lot harder than dying, you thought. You were getting treated by psychiatrists, it was going to take a very long time to see improvements, but you needed all the help you can get.

When your friends found out about the news, of course they cried as well. They left you alone at the entrance of the school, knowing that you were finally going to have that date with Jennie, not this. At first, they thought it was Jennie who did this to you, that's why when they visited you one time and saw Jennie there, they almost tackled Jennie but good thing your sister was there to explain everything. Your friends would always visit you after school, bringing Ryujin with them after a few couple of visits. Ryujin's parents own the hospital you were in, so her finding out what happened was bound to happen. Aside from your family and the girls, it was only your friends, Ryujin and the principal in your school that knows what happened. Your mom told your principal that it would be best to not tell anyone about this at school.