𝐁𝟏 ; 𝟏𝟖.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Is your daughter okay? Your girl straight witchu'?" My thoughts about paco fell curious

"Is your daughter okay? Your girl straight witchu'?" My thoughts about paco fell curious. I just wanted his family to be okay knowing I failed mine.

Paco nods, replying while we sat around with the other inmates filling our stomachs up, "I'm not on good terms with my girl right now but, everything with my princess is okay."

"Been told you to leave that girl alone. I know I recall that she said that you love your daughter more than her—"

"The delusion." We exchanged laughs as Paco finished what I was intending to say. "Juke's people's are looking for him, you think anyone gon' notice that we were behind it?"

I shook my head. "Nah," gripping tightly onto the fork, chewing on the dry unfavorable mince trying to fill up my stomach. "I'm sure the walls are cemented now."

"The devil gon' teach him a lesson." I dapped Paco up, "Just find it crazy how them puncs were jumping you on some homo shit."

"Woon is next." I suggested, "What he did to that kid, Nas, was wrong man. He deserves justice. And all woon got was spending two months in the box, shit weak."

"Watchu' tryna do na' gang?"

"Y'all handling shit without me?" I already knew Kevo was going to join this conversation, now he'll think that we were trying to cut him off some information.

Which we definitely were.

Teenage minds man, teenage minds.

"I thought I was with the big boys? What I miss my exotic fruit cups?"

"Aw, nah!" Paco throws his cold pees at Kevo with a light chuckle. "Kid, don't you ever call me that gang. Exotic fruit cups? Nah, that got it."