A Fresh Weekend

Today we move in to our house. "I would miss living with the Komis" Y/n said, thinking no one was in Shousuke's room. "You can stay here with us if you marry Shousuke" Mrs. Komi said while entering the room.

Y/n immediately stood up, "Ko-komi san". She giggled, "it's fine it's fine, I know there's nothing between you and him-"

"YETT" Saori said before Mrs. Komi could complete her sentence.

Y/n's POV:

'How did I end up in this situation..' I thought to myself. They both left the room laughing. I sighed in relief but then Shou-kun entered the room and stood there silently.

It was silent so Y/n decided to speak to him, "Ohayo Komi-san ".

Shou-kun turned to me his face clearly saying 'really? Y/n?'. He started walking towards me and my heart went ba-dump ba-dump, it felt like my heart would burst if he came closer.

3rd person's POV:

Shousuke slipped on something and was about to fall on y/n but she quickly stood up and caught him in time.
'phew' Y/n sighed in relief.

Shousuke coughed, "oh..." Y/n said and quickly let him go.

"Thank you" Shousuke said while looking away from y/n.

"You're welcome. Komi-san" y/n replied.

Shousuke looked at y/n and sighed.

"Did I say something wrong?.."

Shousuke walked away from the room towards the front door.

'casual' y/n thought.

'Really? 'Komi san?' Why would you call me that, y/n? Didn't you used to call me Shou-kun?' Shousuke thought while walking, he was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise the door was infront of him and hit his face on the door.

"You okay?" Shin asked him.

Shousuke nodded.

"How didn't you see the door in your own house?"

Shousuke did the palmface and said "I was thinking about something."

Y/n came down with her luggage and saw Shin and Shousuke talking. 'I never thought I'd encounter this with my own eyes.'

Shouko came and tapped y/n's shoulder. Y/n turned back to see Shouko.

"Hi Komi sa-"

Before y/n could complete the sentence, Shouko hugged her.

Y/n was qute shocked and didn't react at first. Shousuke and Shin saw what their sisters were doing. "Don't you want to do that too? Shin asked.

Shousuke looked at Shin with a 'what?' face.

Y/n was lost in her thoughts, 'what should I do? She is hugging me. Ko-komi san is hugging me. Shou-chan is hugging me??'

Shin spoke, "Y/n you don't want to hug her back?"

'Oh yes...' Y/n thought and hugged Shouko back. Shouko was relieved and went to Shin and pat this head.

Meanwhile, the two watched them quiet in shock.

"Children, we're ready! Get in the car." Shuuko said.

They all came out. "Shouko and y/n get in Horii's car, Shin and Shousuke get in our car." Shuuko instructed them.

They all got in their places and started driving.

-In the Horii's car-

"Shousuke you've grown so tall now, when we met you first you were still a cute baby!" Saori said.

Shousuke stayed quiet not knowing what to reply.

Saori continued, "Back then you were shorter or the same height as y/n!" "Y/n and you will look cute together, don't you think?"

Shin spoke "Y/n is better alone."

Shousuke thought, 'just like you'.

Saori declared, "We have reached our destination."

Shousuke got out of the car first followed by the rest. 'Their house is close to ours.' 'It didn't take even 5 minutes to get here.'

After a few hours, they all were tired but the Horii's house was completely set.

All of them sat in the living room and rested for awhile.

"Finally!" said Saori.

Shuuko spoke, "I'm glad we were able to complete this in one day."

Kiyoshi asked "Why don't you all spend the night here?"

"It's fin-"

Saori didn't let Shuuko complete her sentence. "It's not. Besides you've helped us alot. Stay here for tonight and tommorow we can go shopping for groceries together."

Shuuko let a laugh, "you're still persistent Saori."

"Just like how she was in high school " Kiyoshi joked.

"Right!" Shuuko and Kiyoshi laughed while Masayoshi smiled.

"You, dad, Mr and Mrs. Komi met in highschool?" Shin asked bluntly.

Shuuko explained, "Well yes Shin. Infact your Okaa-san and Otou-san fell in love in highschool!"

The children looked at them "•×•"

''I never thought of that'' y/n said softly. Though, Shousuke heard it.

Saori exclaimed, "Come on Shuuko! Tell them about you and Masayoshi too."

Shuuko blushed and giggled.

Kiyoshi stated "Well children, me and Mrs. Horii helped Mr and Mrs. Komii fall in love but somehow we ourselves fell in love."

The children's  faces were ':0/*-*'

"You children go to sleep now. It's 10 already."

They weren't sleepy but were forced to get in their beds by their parents.

Author's note

This chapter was very late. I thought to leave this story incomplete but well..

So, I have came out with three ships for Shin. The one with most comments will be choosen.

Ship1: ShinxShouko

Ship2: ShinxMiko

Ship3: ShinxHitomi

Ship4: No ship for shin.

Choose wisely, have a pleasant day/night.