Nice one Niall/Daddy Direction is mad

I HAVE DECIDED I WILL KEEP THIS STORY AND KEEP UPDATING I YAY!!!!!!!!!! LUFF YOU MY UNICORNS THAT LOVE NARHWALS!!!!! (I HAVE KNOW IDEA WHERE THAT CAME FROM O.o)

Stephanie POV

Niall ninja-kicked Steve in the head and knocked him out. "HOLY SHIT THERE AINT NO BABY PENGUIN IN THERE" I said while poking Niall in the chest. Oh my goodness Niall's chest is rock hard I love it.

"Ummmm, thank you?" Niall said

"Fuck did I say that out loud?" I said

"Yes you did love"

"DAMN IT!!!! OH SHIT HE IS WAKING UP RUN!!!" We run to the car.

"What was that all about?" Niall says completly and utterly confused.

"Well our father made Ash here date a man named Steve and me date a guy named Alan, that person that tried to kidnap us. they made their his sex slave, if we didn't put out, messed up, or they thought we did something wrong they would abuse us and rape us. This encounter happened lots of times, it started when we were 16 and stopped when the neighbors heard us scream when we were 17, we were taken to the hospital only to figure out we had a broken leg, ribs, and 4 broken fingers, along with STD's. What they would do to one they would do to the other. We got meddication and got rid of our STD's only to find our dad abuse us, and rape us. He got me preggo and when I had my baby, he put it in a pot of boiling water, he killed my baby! When we went to school people made fun of us saying 'Nobody loved us' and pushed us down a few flights of staires. I am suprised we survived the hell since we were 10. That is why we are bipolar, that is why I tried to cut, THAT IS WHY WE ARE BROKEN ARE YOU HAPPY!!!!!" Me and Ash screamed the last part and broke down. Then we find out all of One Direction + the girlfriends were there.

"Great now yall think we are weak! Perfect, Fucking perfect!" Ash said.

"We don't think you guys are weak, we are suprised you lived through that, Hell, we couldent last a week, but you guys lasted 18 years!" Dani said. Nobody else said a word the whole ride back.

"NOW DO YOU SEE WHY YOU DON'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION, AND YOU TOOK NIALL, HOW DARE YOU HE COULD HAVE DIED!!!!" Liam yelled, obisouly pissed.

"I AM SO SORRY THAT WE ARE SO DAMN BIOPOLAR, WE DIDN'T DO THAT OUR ABUSERS DID YOU MOTHER FUCKER, AND LAST TIME I CHECKED, WE ARE YOUR BABYSITTERS BITCH!!!!" Me and Ashley scream. We run out of the car and explore untill we find a music room. "Hey Ash, remeber our song."

"HELL YA!!" I grab an electric gutair, and Ash plays the drums.

Now I will tell you what I've done for you -

50 thousand tears I've cried.

Screaming, deceiving and bleeding for you -

And you still won't hear me (going under)

Don't want your hand this time - I'll save myself.

Maybe I'll wake up for once (wake up for once)

Not tormented daily defeated by you

Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom

I dive again

I'm going under (going under)

Drowning in you (drowning in you)

I'm falling forever (falling forever)

I've got to break through

I'm going under

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies.

(So I don't know what's real)

So I don't know what's real and what's not (don't know what's real and what's not)

Always confusing the thoughts in my head

So I can't trust myself anymore

I dive again

I'm going under (going under)

Drowning in you (drowning in you)

I'm falling forever (falling forever)

I've got to break through

I...

So go on and scream

Scream at me I'm so far away (so far away)

I won't be broken again (again)

I've got to breathe - I can't keep going under

I dive again

I'm going under (going under)

Drowning in you (drowning in you)

I'm falling forever (falling forever)

I've got to break through

I'm going under (going under)

I'm going under (drowning in you)

I'm going under! Ya!

We hear clapping. "da fuck", The gang is there.

"YOU NEED TO BE SIGNED!" They scream amazed

"NO WE SING FOR FUN, NEVER LIVE" We Hate singing live.

"B-" we cut them off

"AHH" we

"B-" they said

"AHH" we said

"FINE" they said

 "Now that, that is setteled, Lets get Hot coco."

"AND NANDOS?"

"Yes Niall, and Nandos."

"Yes" Niall does an irish jig/happy dance. We are legit rolling on the floor laughing.

We get our coco and are watching an Excorsist/Paranormal Activity Marathon. The girls are hiding in the boys shoulders, while the boys are trying not to shit themselves. Me and Ash are not fased, while Niall and Harry are hiding in our shoulders. Then we hear a knock on the door.

"IT'S YOU"

I AM SOOOOO SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW IT SUCKS, AND ANOTHER CLIFFY I SEE :)!!!!!!

STILL HAVING THAT COVER CONTEST BEBES!!!!!!!!!